That Owl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2004
OMG. I guess I really didnt listen or hear this damn song the first couple times I listened to it. But now that I have actually listened to it and I am in my music mood. I dont understand half the shit he says. WTF. OMG is all I can say no wonder why the industry hates on him like he said his style bout a mile out ahead of. OMG im trippin lol. Does anyone have this same problem of not understanding him or is it just me? I love this song!!!!

Aug 21, 2002
Not really feeling "That Owl"... He spits pretty nicely on the last verse but not liking the feel...

The track with SS & Boy Big, well the hook is off beat a couple times. I think that is a major mistake. Anybody feel me on that???

May 31, 2006
MasZive said:
The track with SS & Boy Big, well the hook is off beat a couple times. I think that is a major mistake. Anybody feel me on that???

YES , im with you on that one , it bugs me that hes off beat . Makes me skip the track most of the time....:confused:

edit : but i love the that owl track , its just crazy.