that 50 explanations is just HEATED TRECHEOUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
"you ,got, a, sick, vendetta, ta, snitch, 4 tha, chedda.."

man this song is just straight mob shit tho for real, im AMPED when i slap this track on , we need more real shit like this, we need the bay to keep exposing the truth we NEED A BAY TAKEOVER!!!

guce and messy just changed my whole outlook tho and thats the truth

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Mess and Guce are only dissing cats like 50 to gain publicity, and that shit aint even working. I bet you even in the bay most people dont care about all the stuff bay rappers say about 50 cent or even know they are doing it while they got both Get Rich Or Die Tryin and The Massacre in their disc changer. Everyone in the bay needs to quit worrying about what 50, The Game, TI etc are doing and just concentrate on making hit records or if you are a fan just support the bay movement, otherwise it just makes Bay Area rappers and fans alike look like a bunch of bitter people angry that we aint on the top of the heap.

Theres an ass load of talent in the bay but i think we spoil it with our general disdain for mainstream rappers and big labels. If 50 is really a snitch like Irv Gotti and J Prince say, hes doing a damn good job of covering that shit up cuz he aint losing no street credability to the mass populace and his shit is flying off the shelves. If 50 is a snitch then so are a gang of other rappers whos lyrics can tie directly to real street shit inadvertantly making the cops wise to criminal activity. People even in the bay have went down over rap songs before, cops get a hold of these albums break down street codes and shit and lock people up on conspiracy alone. If it was just Irv Gotti saying all the snitch shit about 50 and not J-Prince, Yuk, Mess, Guce and C-Bo etc (who all BTW are just going off Irv Gottis word of mouth whos obviously sore at 50 for fucking off his big money maker Ja Rules career) no one would believe it or even care in the bay.

I'm just tired of rappers like constantly saying the same shit over and over about someone else to try to make a name for themselves, thats not how the bays gonna blow up again, we were hot in the 90s because we were coming with innovative shit that sounded like nothing out there. We wernt trippin about the Wu tang Clan or whoever else was hot at the time, we just did our own thing and put out hot music that was getting play nationwide. Just further instills the points I've made earlier in this post.

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
you got a point all im saying is they are pointing out the truth, cats like 50 are fake / commercial.... and even if he is real he makes himself look fake by acting like someone who only WANTS TO BE THAT WAY would act, like a poser in HS ya feel

Sep 23, 2003
the song is tight but they aint never gonna even see dude or ever prolly seen him so it don't mean nothin. its just like fifty said in that interview about yuk and all them. there basically just making songs for them and there crew to hear.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I dont know, Im just a fan for the most part. Who am I to say if Mess is more real about his than someone like 50 Cent? I dont know these cats, I dont give em courtesy calls and shit you know. All rappers generally say the same kind of shit you feel me? They all say they are from the gutter and were selling crack before they were rapping and they bust guns and the other cats are just saying they are type shit. Fuck for all I know alot of these rappers coulda had cosby kid childhoods for all I know, whos to say unless you actually know them. No one wants to hear songs about things being hunky dory you know, people wanna hear cuts about how they own the streets and shit like that. On top of that rap beef generally builds up a gang of publicity but Alot of these beefs are just cleverly plotted out marketing schemes thought up by record execs. I'm thinking mess is riding for cats like J-Prince and Lil Flip taking on their beefs with other cats trying to get himself signed to a deal. I'm not 100% sure if Mess has talked bad about TI but letting Flip diss him on Mess's record is pretty much that same shit as mess dissin him on his own accord.

Feb 9, 2005
Mess and Guce should be angry and bitter... and from the tracks I've heard off "Rookie of the Year" if I was Ya Boy I'd be mad as fuck

there's at least 10 artists from the Bay that are bringing nothing but heat (and I ain't talking regional heat either) so if an artist is bitter it is fully justified

rappers in the Bay need to stay angry and pissed (and angry/pissed does not mean hate) if someone what's to be pissed and that motivates them to make a hit record than by all means use that energy.... turn a negative into a positive.... if Bay rappers keep coming with heat than eventually someone in corporate America is gonna recognize... you need two things to blow-up, distribuiton so people outside of the Bay know you exsist (you can't diss what you haven't heard) and a video so people can see your ass.... which is why The Team might have a shot

what folks need to do is stop comparing Bay rappers with the handfull of rappers that are on MTV/Bet all day... that "jocking the video-rapper" is just as bad as "hating"

Feb 9, 2005
jayda650 said:
I'm just tired of rappers like constantly saying the same shit over and over about someone else to try to make a name for themselves, thats not how the bays gonna blow up again, we were hot in the 90s because we were coming with innovative shit that sounded like nothing out there. We wernt trippin about the Wu tang Clan or whoever else was hot at the time, we just did our own thing and put out hot music that was getting play nationwide. Just further instills the points I've made earlier in this post.
homie, the music coming out of the Bay today is innovative and sounds like nothing out there (Copium/ The Jack Artist are a perfect examples)... and the Bay is putting out hot music (at least 10 records a year)... getting play nationwide has very little to do with how hot a record is... and the Bay was never Nationwide in the 90's (unless you count Hammer, or Tupac)

and some of you folks need to stop thinking that selling a million is the status quo, Wu Tang, Gang Starr, De La Soul, would be happy to go Gold today...

you don't need to go Platinum to get rich

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
how many of yall think 50 actually heard the record...how many of yall think thats gonna stop the constant machine thats pumpin out millions of albums a month (interscope)
talk is cheap. and when its comin from our so called heavy hitters....it makes us look cheaper..niggas just need to step it up and pay them no mind.....if a muthafucka can sell chocolate covered rasins....u too can sell records....theres money for everybody out here..at least for now....i wonder how niggas gonna feel when his video game does them GTA numbers....its all about bein smart..u aint gotta be the dopest to make it...the proof is out there..just turn on the radio every hour on the hour.....me personally..50 is alright...he just makes good songs....hes not tryin to sound like anybody...he got his own sound..i cant say the same for half the niggas clenchin on g-units nuts....yuk did all that talkin..but lets face it..million dollar mouthpiece aint doin shit to the documentary..and probably wont in ten years....and i believe yuk is the better man by far...but to these kids 13 and up..goin to footlocker buyin G-6's could give a fuck about the dude who made 5 on it......if the beef dont include jada and fat joe..niggas is wastin they time..it dont even register....

1hunnit

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^my point exactly

True I get wrapped up in the Hype Yuk and Mess make for themselves in their beefs but hell Yuk has been dissin Master P for like 10 years and it looks like him and Mess are gonna be talking about 50 and them for another 10 years. Mess has dissed 50 and them on how many songs in the last year? I can count 4 right off top and Mess probably never even met 50 before. They arent winning these beefs, the guy who sells 5 mil a year himself while producing other albums for dudes selling 1-2 mil just cuz their affialiation with him with the shoe deal and clothing line wins. 50 can be as fake as a 3 dollar bill with Bill Clinton smoking a dubee on the face side but HE STILL WINS. I talk to cats from all over and they know Yuk is dissing Game and 50 but think hes a clown just talking and talking while the people he disses make platinum records and millions of dollars. Yuk and them wish 50 would say their name on an album in a negitive mannor, it would help them sell hella records if he did but but they should want to be known as great rappers and as not guys constantly fighting a battle they cannot win. Yuk killed the game with his diss tracks but it dont matter, Game is selling millions and gives two shits if yuk disses him another 20 times on the net or on a mixtape that hardly no one on a nationwide level knows about.

Feb 9, 2005
YAWN....... millions of little kids buy records...

like JT the Bigga Figga said, "spend millions on promotion, and any talented rapper will go platinum"

if Mess and Guce want to diss someone so what??? only thing that's gonna hurt their careers is if they make wack music

Game = hype

50cent = so what???

B.A.R.T. = Bay Area Rap Talk

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
shit like that.. when neither of them exist to 50 cent.. is why bay aint goin nowhere

they doin that for promotion.. and it aint even helpin..

promotion = everything when u sellin somethin (raps)

money doin that song coulda went towards sumthin else.. especially to FIFTY.. fifty diss songs should be banned unless u KNOW that nigga lol

Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
i hope u aint directin that YOUNGTAS comment to me

because i said promotion = EVERYTHING if you're selling a product.. and in this case its raps.. if nobody has HEARD of your product.. it is not getting bought

u said promotion = nothing if you have no loot.. what the FUCK does that have to do with my comment lol? (dont come back with a post talkin about me gettin mad.. i cuss a lot it dont matter whether im mad or not lol).. im speakin on how promotion = everything and how u promore urself could hurt you also.. a diss track to a nigga they probably never met.. which showcased no real "o0o lets play that again" skill is daym near a waste of money.. no one is gonna hear and want to buy mess & guce's releases.. a majority of people who had no knowledge of them have dismissed them as factors because of the track they made

if the comment wasnt directed to me.. no response needed

peace
i'll be looking forward to your response

Feb 9, 2005
Un Just said:
i hope u aint directin that YOUNGTAS comment to me

because i said promotion = EVERYTHING if you're selling a product.. and in this case its raps.. if nobody has HEARD of your product.. it is not getting bought

u said promotion = nothing if you have no loot.. what the FUCK does that have to do with my comment lol? (dont come back with a post talkin about me gettin mad.. i cuss a lot it dont matter whether im mad or not lol).. im speakin on how promotion = everything and how u promore urself could hurt you also.. a diss track to a nigga they probably never met.. which showcased no real "o0o lets play that again" skill is daym near a waste of money.. no one is gonna hear and want to buy mess & guce's releases.. a majority of people who had no knowledge of them have dismissed them as factors because of the track they made

if the comment wasnt directed to me.. no response needed

peace
i'll be looking forward to your response

that is incorrect, if no one has heard your product it could most likely mean it is not in stores.... how many stores is Guce or Messy Marv in nationwide??? like i posted earlier "how do you diss what you haven't heard?" it's about distribution, it's major labels, it's videos, it's radio, it's promotion, it's $$$$$$ (loot) read my previous posts in this thread for understanding

And who says that no one is going to buy Mess and Guce's record??? Or who says they(Mess/Guce) are being dismissed as factors because of the 50 cent diss???? Keep it real... you're just coming off the top with that one...

and yes... Mess and Guce did meet 50 cent in Frisco, and they felt disresepected

and in my opinion, ever since Guce did the track "Everyday Thang in the Bay" on 17 Reasons Compilation, he can diss who ever the fuck he wants... and ever since Messy stood up for Frisco after Obie Trice made jokes about that "gay shit" he too can diss whoever the fuck he wants... I don't care if 50 cents a snitch or not, that's not my business, and i don't speak on what i don't know... and it is unfortunate that some of the cats in this forum do "speak on shit they don't know..."

and as far as speaking on youngsters, it was not just directed at you homie, it was for all the youngsters on B.A.R.T.... some of them, not all, need to speak a little less, and soak-up a little more...

I assume that since you're on here you're with that Bay shit, and if that is the case, then it's a very good thing.. and if you are a rapper, then I wish you nothing but success in the future...

bottom line... there is no conspiracy or agendas why the Bay ain't selling like 50 cent or Game(who the fuck cares anyway) I'll tell you this though, it ain't based on talent... folks should just be happy that the siccness.net is here to provide outlets for the underground... cuz it ain't happening in the mainstream (save that shit for Brittney Spears)

Apr 25, 2002
I BEEN AROUND 50 A COUPLE OF TIMES,AND HE DOES HEAR A LOT OF THESE TRACKS....HE LAUGHS HIS ASS OFF AND SAYS I DONT WORRY ABOUT NOBODIES...IF I HAD BEEF WITH THEM I WOULD END THEIR CAREERS...HE LOVES IT WHEN THEY TALK SHIT AND LAUGHS HIS WAY TO THE BANK WHILE THEYRE PUNCHING A CLOCK...SHIT KEEPS HIM ON PEOPLES MINDS AND SELLS 50 MORE RECORDS....WHAT DID IT DO FOR THEM????DID THEY SELL 5K OF THEIR LAST RELEASE???HIGHLY UNLIKELY...

Apr 25, 2002
SFWOOD said:
^^^^^tell 50 I said "hi"

a groupie < a hater

B.A.R.T. = Bay Area Rap Talk
NOT A 50 GROUPIE BY A FAR SHOT....DIDNT BUY EITHER OF HIS ALBUMS....AND IM NOT A FAN....BUT IF IM WORKING IN A STUDIO AND 50 COMES THROUGH I WOULD BE STUPID NOT TO SPEAK TO THE MAN.....KIDS.