that 50 explanations is just HEATED TRECHEOUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2004
www.turfquake.com
iight i feel u sf...

when im talkin about people who dissmiss them as factors i was speaking for peopel that AREN'T in the bay area.. cousins i have in New York.. i played the shit for them.. they think it was weak.. then i tried to get them to listen to mess's album.. they like that weak nigga who dissed 50?? thats how he gets known and its not good pub

yeah i come on here to do a lotta soakin.. i really just started postin.. i come and i read a lot.. times i agree and times i dont but i always seemed to get sucked into the "reason the bay is unsuccesful threads"

i dunno

peace

Apr 25, 2002
SYKO said:
how many of yall think 50 actually heard the record...how many of yall think thats gonna stop the constant machine thats pumpin out millions of albums a month (interscope)
talk is cheap. and when its comin from our so called heavy hitters....it makes us look cheaper..niggas just need to step it up and pay them no mind.....if a muthafucka can sell chocolate covered rasins....u too can sell records....theres money for everybody out here..at least for now....i wonder how niggas gonna feel when his video game does them GTA numbers....its all about bein smart..u aint gotta be the dopest to make it...the proof is out there..just turn on the radio every hour on the hour.....me personally..50 is alright...he just makes good songs....hes not tryin to sound like anybody...he got his own sound..i cant say the same for half the niggas clenchin on g-units nuts....yuk did all that talkin..but lets face it..million dollar mouthpiece aint doin shit to the documentary..and probably wont in ten years....and i believe yuk is the better man by far...but to these kids 13 and up..goin to footlocker buyin G-6's could give a fuck about the dude who made 5 on it......if the beef dont include jada and fat joe..niggas is wastin they time..it dont even register....

1hunnit
Dig that. Glad some cats are actually seein' the light instead of keeping themselves in the dark.

Feb 9, 2005
Un Just said:
iight i feel u sf...

when im talkin about people who dissmiss them as factors i was speaking for peopel that AREN'T in the bay area.. cousins i have in New York.. i played the shit for them.. they think it was weak.. then i tried to get them to listen to mess's album.. they like that weak nigga who dissed 50?? thats how he gets known and its not good pub

yeah i come on here to do a lotta soakin.. i really just started postin.. i come and i read a lot.. times i agree and times i dont but i always seemed to get sucked into the "reason the bay is unsuccesful threads"
i dunno
peace
Un Just.... it's all good... you make a good point... I've stayed in NYC (Fort Green, Flatbush)

but if you ask me, most fools from NYC aren't gonna feel anyone that isn't from the East Coast regardless (if they're wack or not) only album that got love out there was Cypress Hill and that was like 10 years ago...

stay up... and keep making that music

Feb 9, 2005
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
NOT A 50 GROUPIE BY A FAR SHOT....DIDNT BUY EITHER OF HIS ALBUMS....AND IM NOT A FAN....BUT IF IM WORKING IN A STUDIO AND 50 COMES THROUGH I WOULD BE STUPID NOT TO SPEAK TO THE MAN.....KIDS.
you put yourself out there like that... so you see the man in the studio and chop it up... okay... but we already know "50cent sells millions and he ends careers..."
so it is what it is...

Be it Nashville or the Bay, folks need to stop crying in the darkness about some rapper on MTV and try shedding some light on the talent in thier own backyard...

Feb 5, 2005
stocktons_pimp said:
niggaz talk shit cuz niggaz really about it mane..look at 50cent and jarule..none of them aint done shit 2 each other..50 came in tha game takin shotz at everyone..oh but when niggaz speak on them they aint tight..wtf..messy marv a head bussah nigga..that nigga aint playin mess is real..niggaz hate cuz they aint fans of a nigga or somethin but real recognize real and 50 dont fit in that category..on tha united ghettos 2 50's own boys where clownin him talkin bout he neva used 2 bust heads he used 2 rap about it..they even said he put a restraining order on tha dude who shot him..wtf..i would burn that nigga who shot me fuck that..50 cents a bitch look in tha dictionary under tha word bitch you'll see a picture of 50cent..fuckin pussy he'd get his fuckin face smashed in if ever came 2 tha bay or any northern cali city sac wherever niggaz aint feelin 50 nigga..you square cats love 50 chingy and sit fuckin real street niggaz like me know tha real ..fuck gunit..like turf takl said."radio but tha streets dont feel you"...
now turfs an organic savage!

Apr 25, 2002
stocktons_pimp said:
bitch rappers fooling you guys like they real street niggaz when they aint
You don't get it. Most people buying rap music don't give a fuck who is "real street niggaz" and who isn't. They ain't concerned with it. And why should they be? It don't make any sense to get all huffy & puffy over that shit.

It is what it is. Once you understand that you can take it for what it's worth and keep it movin' instead of whine about it & look silly.

Apr 30, 2005
stocktons_pimp said:
niggaz talk shit cuz niggaz really about it mane..look at 50cent and jarule..none of them aint done shit 2 each other..50 came in tha game takin shotz at everyone..oh but when niggaz speak on them they aint tight..wtf..messy marv a head bussah nigga..that nigga aint playin mess is real..niggaz hate cuz they aint fans of a nigga or somethin but real recognize real and 50 dont fit in that category..on tha united ghettos 2 50's own boys where clownin him talkin bout he neva used 2 bust heads he used 2 rap about it..they even said he put a restraining order on tha dude who shot him..wtf..i would burn that nigga who shot me fuck that..50 cents a bitch look in tha dictionary under tha word bitch you'll see a picture of 50cent..fuckin pussy he'd get his fuckin face smashed in if ever came 2 tha bay or any northern cali city sac wherever niggaz aint feelin 50 nigga..you square cats love 50 chingy and sit fuckin real street niggaz like me know tha real ..fuck gunit..like turf talk said."radio but tha streets dont feel you"...
REAL TALK ^

yall just on some 50/gay-unit shit, dat's whay u talk like this....

BAY IZ TIGHT AND MESSY & GUCE r REAL NIGGAZ AND I LUV THEYR SHIT...

(fuck 50/gay-unit/gayme and any nigga who ride wit them)