Thanks Playboy 7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2003
Playboy i just wanted to thank you for the messages in your songs espescially on your Whore cd. That shit has changed my life because of songs like The Rules and Never Change For a Bitch. Those songs kept my mind right during hard times, with bitches and problems in my family.

One love -- R.I.P. Eric "Eazy-E" Wright

Apr 25, 2002
That really is one of my favorite cd's, Why men hate women so much, theres so many tight songs. And its all realno bling bling gay raps,one of the realest cd's ever. I love it

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
damn u right
-One of the reallest CD´s ever!!-
Playboy always comes honest and serious, no superficial bullshit. this cd will always be one of my favorites. it´s worthy!!

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Thanks for all yallz opinions, they DO have an effect on me when I sit down to write. I'm gettin ready to start writing on my new album in about a week and it helps to know that the people who buy Doomsday can still feel Playboy 7 when I'm spittin some shit that is way outside of Doomsday's realm.

I'm going to a small town in Washington State for a month to start writing, get a change of scenery and chill with my lil daughter so I don't really know whats gonna flow out. Sometime in February I'm shootin back down here to Vegas and finish writing. The new album will be out later this year.