Thank you Dan Henderson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
that was awesome.. god i hate bisping. Dan's the man, he just made it a mission to give him that right sooner or later.

Jun 24, 2005
i especially liked the flying punch he did when Bisping was out.....Somebody need to make a gif of that!
Yeah that was cold as fuck. He knew he was out and he just dropped that fist on him. His entire body was in the air when it landed lmao. Fucking brutal.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Dan Henderson could be a action hero, i been watching dude for years, his jaw is made of fucking STEEL, he cant be knocked out, and has a right hook strong enough to knock out heavy weights, dude is a living legend.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol this is word for word at my boy's house.

Friend 1: Why isn't Hendo going for the takedown?
Friend 1's dad: He's trying to knock him out.
Me: Ya but I thought Hendo would just outwrestle him, Bisping's smart enough not to get caught if all Hendo's gonna do is load up the overhand ri- OH MY GOD HOLY FUCK HE WAND'D HIM *high five everyone within radius*
*everyone's jumping around and screaming*

So now the question is, give Hendo shot #2 at Anderson, give Maia-Nate winner the shot, or have Hendo fight the winner for the undisputed shot?
I'd like to see the Maia-Nate winner get first shot and have Hendo fight Okami for the shot after that.

May 10, 2002
If Maia wins Hendo will get the shot NO DOUBT. The UFC won't risk another potential Thales Leites (however you spell that shit) situation.

If Marquart wins, he's in the same situation as Hendo so Hendo gets it based on name recognition and the fact that there's not much Marquart can do to top what Hendo did to Bisping

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Ya I was thinking the same thing, but Maia's said he won't pull a Leites and flop around. But it is too much of a risk so Hendo probably would get the shot. Nate fucking mollywhopped Leites and then lost because he decided to try to piledrive him and shit and lost points and then lost the decision. "New Nate" is a fucking monster so personally I'd rather see him get the next shot, barring Vitor, Cung Le, or Mousasi jumping in for a quick fight.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I wouldn't call Leben a bum, but this video sums Bisping up in a nutshell

(check out lookoutawhale's other videos because he's probably the best mma videomaker not named genghiscon around)

I want to see Bisping rematch Diabate, they fought a kickboxing match that Cyrille won, think it only makes sense for UFC to bring him in and have them fight mma now.