THA WRONGKIND PRESENTS: MITCHY SLICK KILLAFORNIA HANDGUNNER XXL GUNS MIXTAPE VOL. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
Tha Schizo said:
Mitchy,

On Killafornia Handgunner, are all those tracks exclusive ones? Or do you rap over other folx beats like some of the other mix tapes that are out?

Later!!
LIKE I ALWAYS SAY,I MAKE MUZIC FOR THINKERS.IF U IN TO THIS HIP HOP SHIT FOR REAL, U TELL ME.I TRY TO USE SHIT EVERYBODY ELSE WONT.EVEN IF I DO USE SOMEBODY'S BEAT,IT WONT BE ONE THATS HELLA COMIN.

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
new shit!!!!

wait till you hear this new shit!
primetime nigga we push the line nigga
you picked the perfect time to fuck with tha wrongkind nigga
we aint hard to find nigga/we on the grind nigga
dont make me pull out the mac and klack out ya fuckin spine nigga!!!

Sep 28, 2002
AT MITCHY SLICC

HEY I JUST WANT 2 KNO IF U EVER GONNA DO A DOUBLE ALBUM SOLO CUZ ALL THE GREAT RAPPERS R DOING IT AND IT BE RIGHT SENSE U FROM DAYGO AND U RUNNIN IT AS IN ONE OF THE TOP RAPPERS I THINK IT BE FAIR AND I THINK UR FANS WOULD LIKE 2 SEE U PUT IT DOWN WIT A DOUBLE ALBUM SO IM ASKIN WOULD U EVER THINK OF DOING THAT AND R U ON UR OWN LABEL AND IF SO WHAT IS IT CALLED AND WHO ALL ON UR LABEL IF SO IF U GET THIS HOLLA BACC FO SHO THANKS PLAYA

Apr 28, 2003
WAZ UP 5000 U SHOT ME A COPY OF DAT XXL WHEN I WAZ IN DA TOWN GETTIN CHOPPED UP BY GENE DAT SHIT GOT DAT KNOCK FO REAL OH YEAH U CAME OFF ON IT FA SHO BUT MY FAVORITE KNOCK ON IT IZ DAT "DO DA DAM THANG" DAT SHIT SLUMPZ TOO HARD!!!

Feb 24, 2003
Hey Lil CS i forgot to tell ya what that fools name is i work with that grew up wit you. his name is like leanard or some shit but this other fool named henry tudmond says you grew up with his sisters aiko and something else. but i dont know that leanord guy very well they call him crazy leonard or something. and i live just north of the 8 freeway but i deliver beer to national city and chula vista every day. all over the south east. -peace-doob and mitch your new cd is hard as fucc

May 17, 2002
Mitch, how can i get these out in Denver, i know a gang of my potnas that will swoop. Hit up:

Independent Records

&

Angelos