THA WRONGKIND PRESENTS: MITCHY SLICK KILLAFORNIA HANDGUNNER XXL GUNS MIXTAPE VOL. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
now ric-nut you know i shoulda been on this.....i'll see you when you drop that cdr off to me...but i know im on the next one so it's no tripz.

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
when do you need some heat from me ...in regards to that project your connectin together i know you wanted that song from rod's album that he put down (streets is streets)...get at me.

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
yeaj 3 cent i need a song from you and raj i want that "rhymes is rhymes beats is beats" from raj and i need a heat rock from you, i was gonn use "fanciest thangs" let me know, i got caught up in some street politics earlier thats why i did not make it by but i will call you later

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
you can use "The Fanciest Thangs" no problem........but i'll be recording every weekend hopefully....if the hustle allows it....so i'll let you pick....also Roc n Ron will have a heat pebble for you.

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
FUCC A MIXTAPE, PUT ANOTHER ALBUM OUT!!!

thank god for the haters, you make us bubble up like sprite my nigga! if it wasn't for you haters "tha Kind" might not crack so hard, but for every hater out there we got a platinum hit for ya ass, you fucking pollywags!!! wrongkind all the time nigga!!!!!

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
my mix tapes are like albums.mostly og songs.i just aint tryin to wait for no deal from a major to give my street niggas gangsta shit.some songs get older faster than others.i also got homies that need exposure now.my young homie Don Diego is in the pen and i wanted his name to stay crackin while his album was on hold.when u a boss,you can do shit like that .WRONG KIND

Apr 28, 2003
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
XXL GUNZ WAZ BRACKIN MITCH ESPECIALLY THAT CUT WIT TINY DOO I DONE DID SOME SHIT WIT MY NIGG I LOOK FOWARD TA WORKIN WIT THE YOUNG HOUND

I'M GOIN THRU SOME LEGAL TRIV RIGHT NOW
BUT THAT JACK DEE HITTIN THE STREETS SOON

JACK DEE
WET CAT COMPANY