THA WRONGKIND PRESENTS: MITCHY SLICK KILLAFORNIA HANDGUNNER XXL GUNS MIXTAPE VOL. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
Wassup The Doob

YEAH FAM BAM IS OFF EUCLID AND FEDERAL. IT'S BY A BIG LOTS, CHURCH'S CHICKEN, AND I BELIEVE AN ECONOLUBE. U CAN GET THAT TRIGERATION STATION OVER THERE ALONG WITH XXL. ITS A MIX TAPE BUT IT SEEMS MORE LIKE A WHOLE NEW ALBUM. GET THAT SHIT, U WON'T BE DISAPOINTED.

PEACE!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
ml2niceguy said:
i'm bout to head over to fam bam and pick that up along wit criccets cd and ecay unos....and probably a couple other peoples shit
@ ml2niceguy, and TheDoob also don't forget to pic up that "In The Ghetto World" soundtrac. It's definitely one of the hottest albums in Dago feat. the Dago classic "San Diego Got Heat" spit by Lil C.S., Mitchy Slick, Ecay Uno, Damu, and I-Rocc prod. by Cricet, and 17 other bangers. Peep the snippets out at www.ghettoworld.com/music . Support Dago music! If you ain't got this album you're slippin' and you're sleepin'! Real talk. 1

Also the "In the Ghetto world" movie/doc is coming real soon!!!!

C.S. Heat

Feb 24, 2003
sup c.s

hey yea i just got xxl and its hard... also lil cs i think i work with some fool who grew up with you, i work at this beer distribution company and this guy in the wherehouse who loads the trucks claims to have grown up with you i forget his name peace -doob

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Re: FUCC A MIXTAPE, PUT ANOTHER ALBUM OUT!!!

5000 BLOCK said:
thank god for the haters, you make us bubble up like sprite my nigga! if it wasn't for you haters "tha Kind" might not crack so hard, but for every hater out there we got a platinum hit for ya ass, you fucking pollywags!!! wrongkind all the time nigga!!!!!
NIGGAS TAKE THAT WORD WAAAAAAAAAY OUT OF CONTEXT NOWADAYS.
I'M FAR FROM A HATER HOMIE!!!

@BOOGIEMAN
KEEP SWING'N' FROM THEM NUTTS FOLLOWER!!!

Feb 24, 2003
nah i havent seen that ghetto world anywhere yet but today at fammart they were tryin to sell me some new west cd or something il find out what his name is tommarow homie

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
TheDoob said:
nah i havent seen that ghetto world anywhere yet but today at fammart they were tryin to sell me some new west cd or something il find out what his name is tommarow homie
They got it at fam bam homey. All you have to say is you want that new Lil C.S. comp and they'll let you know all about it. What part of Dago you stay in homey? Holla bac. 1

C.S. Heat

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta be a bad muthafucka to use the beat to HELLO an rip shit just as hard as NWA did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am impressed as fuck!!!!!!!!!!! this shit is BANGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 1, 2003
man on some real shit, how can i get my boy to kick a freestyle to one of y'all over the phone or sumpn, i'm tellin u my boy is tight!

LIL C.S. said:

@ ml2niceguy, and TheDoob also don't forget to pic up that "In The Ghetto World" soundtrac. It's definitely one of the hottest albums in Dago feat. the Dago classic "San Diego Got Heat" spit by Lil C.S., Mitchy Slick, Ecay Uno, Damu, and I-Rocc prod. by Cricet, and 17 other bangers. Peep the snippets out at www.ghettoworld.com/music . Support Dago music! If you ain't got this album you're slippin' and you're sleepin'! Real talk. 1

Also the "In the Ghetto world" movie/doc is coming real soon!!!!

C.S. Heat

Jun 1, 2003
san diego rapper

whats goin on dogg....i was just wonderin how i can get a hold of you guys or sumpn just so my boy could kick a verse or two, i'm tellin you mah boy is tight i'm just tryin ta get him out, get him known, and it would be tight if y'all gave him a a minute or two to kick sumpn, i'm tellin y'all won't regret it, hit me back up! one

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
Re: Re: FUCC A MIXTAPE, PUT ANOTHER ALBUM OUT!!!

YOUNGNUTT said:

NIGGAS TAKE THAT WORD WAAAAAAAAAY OUT OF CONTEXT NOWADAYS.
I'M FAR FROM A HATER HOMIE!!!

@BOOGIEMAN
KEEP SWING'N' FROM THEM NUTTS FOLLOWER!!!
MY NIGGA.I AINT DROPPIN NO SOLO ALBUM UNTIL I CAN GET A SOMEWHAT MAJOR PUSH BEHIND IT.I GOT MONEY FOR PROMOTION TRUCK,STREET TEAM,PRODUCTION.BUT,I NEED THAT RADIO AND VIDEO SHIT.THAT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT GAME.I DIDNT START THIS SHIT TO ONLY BE THE KING OF THE SWAP MEETS.I DONT KNOW IF YOU KNOW ME OR MY NIGGAS,BUT YOU CAN ASK ANYBODY THAT DO.WE DO SHIT LIKE BOSSES.IM TRYIN TO BE ON SNOOP STATIS.EVEN IF THAT MEANS I GOTTA TRY TO FUCK WIT DR.DRE.IM REALLY AFTER THAT.IN A MIN.

Cuzin Ice Lecta

CEO/Founder of Wreccin Crew Wrecords
Apr 24, 2003
south san diego !!! where you been dogg ... im workin on a gang a new shit right now so be on the near future look out for some more of that tru dago street gangsta shit. ya 3rd me !!! get at me!

CUZZIN ICE (the lecta)

Jun 1, 2003
real shit mitchy, a major should be offerin u a deal soon, wassup wit xzibit and open bar entertainment??? u was performin wit em at the concert, they ain't say shit about an offer or fuckin wit u in the future??