Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The Jacka, Bay Area Rap Hero, Dead at 37
Popular rapper worked with E-40 and Paul Wall among many others and leaves behind deep catalog

The Jacka, Bay Area Rap Hero, Dead at 37 | Rolling Stone

"I knew [being a Muslim] was a way for me to pray to God directly," he told VladTV.com in a joint interview with Freeway last October. "Some of the things I talk about in my music, I don't wanna say 'em, but I say 'em anyway because I'm in the streets, and just so people can get the experience from them."
RIP

Aug 7, 2012
The JACKA mixes

ARTGEEZY - R.I.P. THE JACKA-RESPECT THE SHOOTER VOL.1 - Mixcrate
ARTGEEZY - R.I.P. THE JACKA-RESPECT THE SHOOTER VOL.2 - Mixcrate
These are some mixes I made in September, I met The JACKA at TFK in San Leandro ca, for the release of DRAY's inspired t-shirt "Respect the Shooter", coolest dude very humble he had Lil Jacka with him. I never forget the conversation I had with him and lil Jack. RIP THE JACKA I'll be making 2 more tribute mixes in the next few weeks I'll post the links soon .

Attachments

Aug 7, 2012

Attachments

Last edited:
F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Just dropped on spotify this week, Jacka - The M.O.B. Made Me Do It and Fifty States

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Aug 17, 2002
So yall hear the latest? Jack was shot multiple times, not once in the head. One of the dudes chillin with him that night busted back and "accidentally" hit him. This is no secret in the Town, I just wont name names. Im sure he wont last long
dam, some dude said it was friendly fire in youtube interview a week after the death. thought it was crazy talk at the time...

Feb 4, 2005
So yall hear the latest? Jack was shot multiple times, not once in the head. One of the dudes chillin with him that night busted back and "accidentally" hit him. This is no secret in the Town, I just wont name names. Im sure he wont last long
dam, some dude said it was friendly fire in youtube interview a week after the death. thought it was crazy talk at the time...
Friendly fire or no, nothing will change the fact Jacka is no longer with us, his family will find no comfort eitherway. I hope we get to the bottom of all these murders one day, we cant go forward if people keep getting killed in these kinds of circumstances leaving nothing but questions and anger behind.

"No man can touch me, unless I get clipped by my nig, that would be crazy..." - Jacka - Wake Ya Game up

RIP Jacka

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
The jacka forever t-shirts coming soon to help support Jacka's family

Also if you guys wanna get this one it's for sale only for 10 days
https://teechip.com/theofficialjackashirts#id=0&c=131313
SO FRESH CLOTHING — THE JACKA "MOB IN PE
SO FRESH CLOTHING — THE JACKA "MOB IN PEACE" TEE
according to jackas facebook and IG all shirts and hoodies except for the one for sale on his facebook are bootleg, it says The cookiessf one is also legit
??????