Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I heard something crazy today. My boy who is a sheriff in Alameda works at the jail. And he said when he told the inmates that jacka died all them started screaming out the niggas a rat I'm glad he got killed about time. He thought wow not response I expected.Crazy huh. Do you guys thinks they are just uneducated to the Mob and mixing him up with Hus? Or more to this shit?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I heard something crazy today. My boy who is a sheriff in Alameda works at the jail. And he said when he told the inmates that jacka died all them started screaming out the niggas a rat I'm glad he got killed about time. He thought wow not response I expected.Crazy huh. Do you guys thinks they are just uneducated to the Mob and mixing him up with Hus? Or more to this shit?
what building?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
When I was in Rita, I hear people singing more hus songs then any other rapper, except maybe dre.