Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
all trolling aside oakland has a lot of cool shit in it. it's my favorite bay area city, by far. but just like when you go into the danger zone in sf or anywhere else you gotta be on point and stay in the lines and be ready for whatever

Mar 21, 2013
Here's every joint/solo album/mixtape he put out:

Solo:

Animal Planet Special "Young Higheenas"
Broad Daylight
Flight Risk
Got Purp Vol. 2
GSlaps Radio Vol. 1
International Mobbin
Jack Of All Trades
Mobbin Through The West
Nuthin But Slap Vol. 6
Retrial-Million Dollar Remix Series
Shooters
Slappin In The Trunk Vol. 5
Tear Gas
The Appeal
The Dre Area Vol. 2
The Indictment
The Jack Artist
The Jacka Is The Dopest
The Jacka Of The Mob Figaz
The Mixtape
The Sentence
The Street Album
The Verdict
We Are The Streetz Vol. 5
We Mafia
West Coast Gangsta V. 19
What Happened To The World
Yay Area Most Wanted Vol. 3

Joint:

Mob Trial 1 (w/AP.9 & Husalah)
Mob Trial 2 (w/Fed-X & Rydah J. Klyde)
Mob Trial 3 (w/Fed-X & AP.9)
The A.R. Street Album (w/Dubb 20, Joe Blow & Street Knowledge)
The Price Of Money (w/12 Gauge Shotie)
Devilz Rejectz (w/Ampichino)
Devilz Rejectz 2 (w/Ampichino)
My Middle Name Is Crime (w/Andre Nickatina)
Border Wars (w/Berner)
Drought Season (w/Berner)
Drought Season 2 (w/Berner)
Game Over (w/Blanco)
Misfits (w/Blanco)
Obey (w/Blanco)
The Tonite Show (w/DJ Fresh)
Futuristic Mob (w/Dubble OO)
Highway Robbery (w/Freeway)
Bullys Wit Fullys 4 (w/Guce)
One E.P. (w/Hoodstarz & San Quinn)
3 Da Hard Way (w/Husalah & Marvaless)
Animal Planet (w/Husalah)
Shower Posse (w/Husalah)
Explosive Mode III (w/Husalah, San Quinn & Messy Marv)
100Lbs & Bricks of Bo (w/Joe Blow & Liqz)
Step Brothers (w/Joe Blow)
Outbreak (w/Kel)
Neva Be The Same (w/Laroo)
Neva Be The Same 2 (w/Laroo)
The Gobots (w/Lee Majors)
The Gobots 2 (w/Lee Majors)
The Gobots 2.5 (w/Lee Majors)
Risk Game (w/M Dot 80)
Straight Drop (w/M Dot 80)
Jonestown (w/Messy Marv & Blanco)
One Hunnid (w/Messy Marv & Blanco)
Str8 Out Da Slums (w/Lil Keke)
The Knockalation (w/Lace $)
Ghetto Gumbo Raw Uncut Vol. 1 (w/Side Industry)

Mob Figaz Group:

C-Bo's Mob Figaz
Camp Mob Figaz
The Best Of The Mob Figaz Vol. 1
The Best Of The Mob Figaz Vol. 2
The Comp
The Life & Times of The Mob Figaz

*As far as I know, this is The Jacka's complete discography
Right on! Would love to see this by the years they were released.

Dec 4, 2006
I'm not from Oakland, I have family and friends that live there and it's really a nice city besides all the killings..

There's tons of good people that live there and I have never had any issues in Oakland..

Dode I think you need to cut the shit my dude...

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
How can you expect for any of this to happen when the average bay rapper can't spell B.M.I? What you're suggesting is highly unrealistic as it creates a business situation where there are too many hands in the pot. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

You absolutely do have to do things globally but you can't work together with someone for the sake of unity. If the person has a similar business model, company culture and their brand is something that reflects you and your values then do it. If it's simply to "bring the bay back" hell fuck no.

Want to conduct business better? Then people need to decide, right now, if they want to choose life or death. Make the choice and prioritize accordingly. If you are going to do music, remove any and all outside influences that will impede it and focus strictly on music. Can something still happen to you? Absolutely, but we are talking about things in your control. If you want to be in the streets, then go all out. Have enough guns to turn a niggas block into Beirut, don't get high off your own supply and re-up before you sell out (if you're slangin') and if you are pimpin and mackin remember that women choose.

But you CAN'T mix the two together. Those days are over now.

(BTW, when I said you and your I am speaking in a general sense.)
It's very realistic. If people take out the time to see the bigger picture EVERYTHING can be made a reality. Mis-education happens in all walks of life and in businesses but it doesnt mean that people cannot be made educated. A Try beats a fail any day no matter what. I expect it to happen by people taking a stance of wanting to make it happen and not by saying it cannot happen. There is countless examples of people working together in unity all throughout history, you are wrong, if we all worked in unison even if we kept to our own circle but made sure we are doing things that is leading to the right direction believe me, it will all come together in the end. Right now if some one from outside this area wanted a catalog of everybodys music, and industry contact / resources, its damn near non existent and or just dis-organized. You mean to tell me our region cannot be organized? I do not believe so, and its my personal opinion that beliefs like that needs to be let go of because it has never did anything of true value for us, somewhere along the line, the ball got dropped, but we all have the opportunity to do something about it. We seen glimpses of that when the Bay area Rap Summits were here as well as the Bars Awards, the potential has always been there but i do not think it was pursued actively enough.

Independent Artists not only in just Rap/Hiphop but in Entertainment in general has always taken things in their control, that is what we are known for. You kind of went off into your own personal rant which is your prerogative but everybodies life is different and each have their own reasons why they still do whatever it is that they do, when it comes to business especially as it stands right now in the bay area, we gotta do better. The Jacka was on that path. We have plenty of industry contacts and resources as a unit, its no reason why we cannot have an unstoppable impact. I dont know who started that concept of too many chiefs etc. etc. etc. but that shit is really starting to become like bullshit, all that is is people making an excuse why they are not doing something or dont want to do something. Rather if i stand in my own beliefs or supported, everything that can be done for the better benefit of our future with Bay Area Music, Promotion, Publishing, Distribution, Marketing, Fan Interaction, etc.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ChasinMoneyRep @ChasinMoneyRep Im gonna hit you in PM so we don't detract from the thread.
DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E , he mentioned Jacka and the work Jacka was puttin in on a music tip and I'm replying to him in PM so we can keep the thread clean, fam.

Jan 6, 2006
Mobb I Peace Jacka. damn i hate I had to hear that he passed. been diggin his music since his first solo album. got me blasting "dream" off tear gas over & over. the chrous always stays in my head since i first heard it.

"wake me up if im dreaming. im about to go crazy.
look at what the world made me. where's the dreams i keep chasing???"- rip Jacka

Jan 21, 2011
Mobb I Peace Jacka. damn i hate I had to hear that he passed. been diggin his music since his first solo album. got me blasting "dream" off tear gas over & over. the chrous always stays in my head since i first heard it.

"wake me up if im dreaming. im about to go crazy.
look at what the world made me. where's the dreams i keep chasing???"- rip Jacka
Word. One of his best tracks imo