TELL ME WHEN TO GO NEEDS TO GO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
I was watching the giants game on Saturday and they played the beat as they were heading to commercial and Mike Krukow goes, "that's got a beat right there," lol, that's good shit.

Jun 9, 2005
GAZMAZK said:
Alright..
I think we get the point..
the single helped give bay some exposure..
now can we move on and post up other topics
I don't need to know everytime a whack remix of it is made or when it gets played on mtv or how much units it sold between 5pm and 530pm
how bout we move on..
I'm a bay fan just like most of yall but I think we can move forward now..
yes?..
Remix was tight square ass nigga.

Apr 25, 2002
My 2yr old daughter loves the song so I knock it just for her, but I feel what homie is saying. I myself done heard 4 different versions of the song. I personally will stick with the original.

May 25, 2006
yea the tell me when to go might be played out but peep game yo just heard the remix wit the bay cats on your computers and think its the same beat, yea the hook is the same in all but if you got slap in yo trunk you'll see that its a totally different beat and that shit hits hella hard!! So ya need to stop hatin, the orignal and the bay remix both go, and will become classics.........

Aug 17, 2002
well there needs to be some new singles out there from someone or hyphy will lose all the momentum. crunk didnt rely on one single for so long. Super Hyphy gets play but not really that much no one knows it by name outside the bay, besides people who listen to rap.