TELL ME WHEN TO GO NEEDS TO GO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2003
Alright..
I think we get the point..
the single helped give bay some exposure..
now can we move on and post up other topics
I don't need to know everytime a whack remix of it is made or when it gets played on mtv or how much units it sold between 5pm and 530pm
how bout we move on..
I'm a bay fan just like most of yall but I think we can move forward now..
yes?..

Feb 25, 2006
GAZMAZK said:
Alright..
I don't need to know everytime a whack remix of it is made or when it gets played on mtv or how much units it sold between 5pm and 530pm
how bout we move on..
yes?..
* LOOK PIMP JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE TIRED OF IT, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT ITS MILLIONS OF FANS ACROSS THE COUNTRY WHO ARE JUST NOW REALLY PLAYING THE SONG. JUST LIKE ON MTV2 THEY JUST NOW PLAYING KEAK "SUPER HYPHY" ITS BIGGER THEN THE BAY PIMP!!! YOU GOTTA LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE NOT BUSINESS MINDED... IM NOT MAD IF YOU TIRED OF IT STOP LISTENING TO IT!!!

Feb 25, 2006
StupidFace said:
also this one is the first official remix (I believe)
* THIS IS THE ONLY OFFICIAL MIXED AND MASTERED REMIX THAT WILL ACTUALLY BE ON DROOP-E'S BAY BRIDGES 2 COMPILATION!!! COMING SOON!!!

Apr 21, 2006
GAZMAZK said:
Alright..
how bout we move on..
yes?..
well, tell it when to go then

Jun 3, 2006
GAZMAZK said:
Alright..
how bout we move on..
yes?..
i dont think you little bullshit opinion mean anything to the rest of the country who just now gettin into it

Mar 17, 2006
Aye, Ya'll gotta admit though.........shit is played out. :ermm:

If there is one more remix after this recent one, you'll see me making a post like this. The newest remix only applies to Bay cats because people outside the bay don't know who the fuck J.Diggs is, who Big Rich is, who Messy Marv is--practically everyone on that track except for E-40, Keak, and Too $hort. Real talk. Aint no other radio station gonna play the new remix, except for Cali stations so I understand where dude is comin' from.

Mar 11, 2006
League Champ said:
Aye, Ya'll gotta admit though.........shit is played out. :ermm:

If there is one more remix after this recent one, you'll see me making a post like this. The newest remix only applies to Bay cats because people outside the bay don't know who the fuck J.Diggs is, who Big Rich is, who Messy Marv is--practically everyone on that track except for E-40, Keak, and Too $hort. Real talk. Aint no other radio station gonna play the new remix, except for Cali stations so I understand where dude is comin' from.

^^TREAL SHIT THO!!