Tech's in a "dark place"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
im a fan of darker instrumentals. i think its gonna be good to get something different from tech. the party and fuckin broads shit just dont move me as it used to, even if only for one album. at least it mixes it up
I agree.

Im not a horrorcore fan at all, but I love dark beats.

But yeah it is sad I feel for Tech, I hope he can take a break from touring and everything and be with his mom and family soon, the most important things in life.

Jun 9, 2007
But yeah it is sad I feel for Tech, I hope he can take a break from touring and everything and be with his mom and family soon, the most important things in life.
Why is it sad and why does Tech need you to feel for him? He's a grown-ass man capable of making decisions and dealing with his choices.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
It's sad because I have never met Tech once in my life and yet I feel for him as if he were a part of my own family. I love his music and an artist's music is essentially who they are. Tech gives us the fans so much of his time and energy so it's sad to hear someone you "care" about having somebody close to them, like a family member, go through a hard time. Tech is my biggest role model musically and in other ways too, so to hear that his mother is ill in health is a sad thing. I don't think I am alone on that either.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
Yeah, you do have a point though. But Walt took that shit too far for real. The only reason it isn't "beef" is because Tech won't feed into that kind of thing. Which leads me to believe further that the whole thing is a misunderstanding. But then again, Walt did the whole thing for publicity in the first place, creating multiple YouTube accounts or having a bunch of his homies create accounts all on the exact same date and spamming his video on other Tech videos...I mean, if that's what you have to do, then that's beyond pathetic. I'm glad Tech took the higher road.

I actually thought Walt was a stand-up dude, but in that video he looked like nothing but a whiny ass punk. The song was called "Drama" and in the chorus he whines about how that's all he has in his life, but the song completely contradicts the point he's trying to get across, if any.
Yeah I hear ya....and that is def good Tech don't feed into bullshit...cuz it's not good for anybody. Beef really don't get you anywhere...it's like when Em responded to Benzino. Pointless. And yeah...rumors in KC are pretty shady.