Tech's in a "dark place"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2006
Tech mentioned he's in a dark place right now, due to his mothers illness.... quote "To those that love me. I am currently in a very dark place due to my moms illness. I know I'm distant but I will return soon."

That must be tough, having his mom be seriously ill like that, I hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel for them.

Jul 4, 2009
I did post about this so Im going to comment on it, anytime your an artist and your never around its really hard to cope with a family members illness, being tech is tech and doing like 250 shows he prolly hasn't seen his mom for awhile so if she ends up getting worse, I really really understand if he steps away from touring for a month or something whatever he has to do. He'd deserve it, but yeah does anyone really know whats up with her? Kain?? anybody??

Mar 20, 2006
lupus. wich is an autoimmune disease. it effects the skin blood kidneys and joints and is known to cause seizures. listen to ROOT "epilepsy and lupus alfred hitchcock couldn't right the suspense and shit on this block"

Dec 29, 2002
shit is gotta be hard as much as dude works and is on the road i bet he wishes he could slow down but the biz that he is in he cant
hopefully his mom gets better

Jul 1, 2004
Yeah right, rapping your heart out and fucking groupie bitches while getting paper, I'm sure you couldn't stand that. a 9 to 5 is worse than 300 shows a year where your kicking it.
It would get old very quickly. When your done with your 9 to 5 you can do whatever. He's got a hell of a schedule and cant afford anything to go wrong. Tourin like he has for last 4 or 5 years would wipe the fuck outta a persons body and mind.

Jul 4, 2009
Obviously the dark place would be the recording studio?? being his last video diary was reffering to the dark room, n hes obviously recording.. idk

its just obvious

Oct 17, 2006
Yeah right, rapping your heart out and fucking groupie bitches while getting paper, I'm sure you couldn't stand that. a 9 to 5 is worse than 300 shows a year where your kicking it.
you get a family and then be away from them for 100 + days a year. think of the things you would miss. babies 1st words, kids first day of school, possible first date. first heart break. i think it's alot more then just rap for 2 hours and then party.

Nov 9, 2006
after the time i spent on the strictly strange tour, i can say that every single person from cd sellers to tech n9ne give their heart to the road, and i've seen it first hand. Its easy to say yeah, you rap, drink and fuck groupies..but when its 2 in the afternoon, and tech, or snug brim, or anyone is sittin on a curb, on their cell phone, dealing with friends, and family members and all the real life shit back home that they cant be there for, its very real, and soon doesnt become just rapping, drinking and fucking. Pro wrestlers get to walk out into packed arenas with pyro technics..doesnt mean they dont spend the other 22 hours of the day in a lonely hotel or an airport. Much love and safety to every one of those guys on the road.