Tech's in a "dark place"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
On the shabooty.com he further speaks on delving in his "dark place" for writing his content for K.O.D.

With that being said, the first song scheduled to appear on K.O.D., disregarding the tracks on the 2009 Strange Music Sampler 'We Got This'.. is anounced, 'Show Me A God'.

ECF'NW.

May 31, 2007
I mean I fucking LOVE the fact that after I leave a Tech show and feel like "damn man the partys over", that in like 5 more months he will be back. But real talk.. thats been non stop for quite some time. He should probably just chill before he goes crazy

Oct 25, 2006
And there's also a rapper who he was supposedly homies with, who turned around and made a diss song on him because Tech supposedly dissed him on a track. And this track was for publicity. I've come to the conclusion that anything said by someone out of KC, ESPECIALLY someone that claims to personally know shit about Tech, should be taken with a grain of salt. Nothing personal, but it seems to be all kinds of fucked up down there.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
And there's also a rapper who he was supposedly homies with, who turned around and made a diss song on him because Tech supposedly dissed him on a track. And this track was for publicity. I've come to the conclusion that anything said by someone out of KC, ESPECIALLY someone that claims to personally know shit about Tech, should be taken with a grain of salt. Nothing personal, but it seems to be all kinds of fucked up down there.
Hey...I love Tech...I mean he is my fav rapper of all time hands down. The dude is a genius.....but for real....that did sound like he was talking about Walt lol

Oct 25, 2006
Hey...I love Tech...I mean he is my fav rapper of all time hands down. The dude is a genius.....but for real....that did sound like he was talking about Walt lol
Yeah, you do have a point though. But Walt took that shit too far for real. The only reason it isn't "beef" is because Tech won't feed into that kind of thing. Which leads me to believe further that the whole thing is a misunderstanding. But then again, Walt did the whole thing for publicity in the first place, creating multiple YouTube accounts or having a bunch of his homies create accounts all on the exact same date and spamming his video on other Tech videos...I mean, if that's what you have to do, then that's beyond pathetic. I'm glad Tech took the higher road.

I actually thought Walt was a stand-up dude, but in that video he looked like nothing but a whiny ass punk. The song was called "Drama" and in the chorus he whines about how that's all he has in his life, but the song completely contradicts the point he's trying to get across, if any.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
i bet horrorcore fans are goin crazy over this news. "yes! i dont care what it takes iwant dark shit!"

imma pray for his mom...and i doubt he doesnt take care of her. If you listen to any rumors about tech in kc your a retard.

they are almost as bad as "yeah iheard rich is turning down offers left and right from interscope, jay z etc. yeah rich just wants to stay local".

get the fuck outta here with that gossip shit....

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
im a fan of darker instrumentals. i think its gonna be good to get something different from tech. the party and fuckin broads shit just dont move me as it used to, even if only for one album. at least it mixes it up

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I wouldn't figure so after he cut out the diss from his stage performance and said he was coming in peace.

Every place you go has a vibe, and is usually portrayed evidently through peer-to-peer networks and word of mouth....

Both of these information channels should be taken lightly.

Jan 16, 2007
i wonder what this album will be like...darker like hope for a higher power....or what i hope is serious typa shit like why u aint call me, and the last 4 tracks on killer

Jul 16, 2008
Seems dude has been touring non stop since evverready, if not then like a 3 week break,
I'd go insane
I agree he's been tryin to fill in those 5 years he didn't release a album, and tech isn't getting any younger so I can see him rock the next 2 years and most likely quit.