Tech_N9NE-The_Lost_Scripts_Of_K.O.D.-2010 REVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2007
It's happened at least two times before, with a Juan and Roc beat. This may be a case of him getting the beat from Freddy, but then sitting on it throughout the K.O.D. recording process. When it wasn't used, Freddy gave it to AP.9, only for Tech to later decide to go through with using it. Just speculation.
hopefully freddy can get on here to clear things up.

Jan 16, 2007
i preordered this shit...and now that ive heard it, im glad i pre ordered this shit, cuz i think its dope is fuck and definitely worth my 10 bucks.....

Aug 28, 2007
www.doggfood.wordpress.com
hopefully freddy can get on here to clear things up.
HERE IT IS AND ITS SIMPLE: I did a lot of work with P.9 because I produced an entire album of his that my company is putting out (not reality check). A few months into that project I get the word that
Lynch will be using a few beats and Tech will be using the "last song" beat and I sign them off to strange. So I tell P.9 we aren't using those beats AT ALL.Then P.9 and I fall out of communication (don't know why) Next thing I know Reality Check drops (a project which I have nothing to do with except the few tracks I produced on it) and low and behold here we are and the same beat is on both albums. STRANGE OWNS LEGAL RIGHTS TO THAT BEAT. I SIGNED IT OVER TO THEM WELL BEFORE THE RELEASE OF REALITY CHECK AND HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THAT BEAT BEING ON REALITY CHECK. THE ONLY PEOPLE I GAVE LEGAL OR EVEN SPOKEN CONSENT TO USE THAT BEAT WAS TECH N9NE AND STRANGE MUSIC. Being in this game as a producer is difficult, you don't always get the courtesy you deserve and a lot of rappers assume all beats are for the taking. There is also a lack of professionalism in the rap game. If everyone gave producers their propers like Strange does (I.e. Upfront money, royalties, and a contract) this wouldn't happen.

Oct 16, 2006
HERE IT IS AND ITS SIMPLE: I did a lot of work with P.9 because I produced an entire album of his that my company is putting out (not reality check). A few months into that project I get the word that
Lynch will be using a few beats and Tech will be using the "last song" beat and I sign them off to strange. So I tell P.9 we aren't using those beats AT ALL.Then P.9 and I fall out of communication (don't know why) Next thing I know Reality Check drops (a project which I have nothing to do with except the few tracks I produced on it) and low and behold here we are and the same beat is on both albums. STRANGE OWNS LEGAL RIGHTS TO THAT BEAT. I SIGNED IT OVER TO THEM WELL BEFORE THE RELEASE OF REALITY CHECK AND HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THAT BEAT BEING ON REALITY CHECK. THE ONLY PEOPLE I GAVE LEGAL OR EVEN SPOKEN CONSENT TO USE THAT BEAT WAS TECH N9NE AND STRANGE MUSIC. Being in this game as a producer is difficult, you don't always get the courtesy you deserve and a lot of rappers assume all beats are for the taking. There is also a lack of professionalism in the rap game. If everyone gave producers their propers like Strange does (I.e. Upfront money, royalties, and a contract) this wouldn't happen.
Kudos for the info.. much appreciated..

ECF'NW.

Nov 14, 2003
guess we will see how much of a pain trav feels like being. If he wanted to, he could go after him for royalties on the beat (since strange owns the rights), and have the current CD removed from the shelves and re-released without the song... Now, is it really worth the time and effort? probably not.