Tech_N9NE-The_Lost_Scripts_Of_K.O.D.-2010 REVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
I just got the album. So far, I can see why these tracks were left off of the KOD album. Here is the tracklist:

01-Tech_N9NE-Like_I_Died_(Remix)_Ft._Krizz_Kaliko_&_Craig_Smith
02-Tech_N9NE-Stress_Relief
03-Tech_N9NE-00N9NA
04-Tech_N9NE-Pain_Killer_Ft._Krizz_Kaliko
05-Tech_N9NE-Last_Sad_Song_Ft._Krizz_Kaliko

All in all, its not that bad. I like Pain Killer and Last Sad Song. What is Tech working on now?

Jun 29, 2008
I liked the whole thing in this order.

Last Sad Song
Pain Killer
00N9NA
Like I Died Remix
Stress Relief

Tech's verse on Like I Died was sick.
Krizz's was really good too.

Main thing I didn't like was the hook on stress relief.

Dope all in all

Nov 27, 2007
I just got the album. So far, I can see why these tracks were left off of the KOD album. Here is the tracklist:

01-Tech_N9NE-Like_I_Died_(Remix)_Ft._Krizz_Kaliko_&_Craig_Smith
02-Tech_N9NE-Stress_Relief
03-Tech_N9NE-00N9NA
04-Tech_N9NE-Pain_Killer_Ft._Krizz_Kaliko
05-Tech_N9NE-Last_Sad_Song_Ft._Krizz_Kaliko

All in all, its not that bad. I like Pain Killer and Last Sad Song. What is Tech working on now?
demons

Aug 12, 2008
Tech made these songs after he made K.O.D. he had the 5 beats and ideas he promised to his fans, and because he promised them to fans, he made the songs and went back into darkness

1 - Like I Died (remix) - is ok, prefer the original, but its growing on me
2 - Stress Relief - we all have felt this way, would be difficult to put a angry f*ck you song together, tech pulls it off good
3 - 00N9NA - sick flow!, unique like pinocchiho, great flow with vocals, beat and lyrics, wish both songs were longer,
4 - Pain Killer - again great flow with vocals, beat and lyrics, i fink the hook is genius, love the last verse
5 - Last Sad Song - ranks high up there with techs best personal songs, krizz is great on the hook, song suprised you as tech shows how he is struggling to get out of the darkness, best on album.

Can't wait for my CD in the post, worthy songs to the brilliant K.O.D.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
wasnt really feelin the hook on "stress relief" but i could definitely see it growing on me.

"00N9NA" not feelin the 'double o....nina' part of the hook.

the thing thats irritating me most is the fact that the beat on "last sad song" is the same beat as AP.9's "Reality Check". and i feel like kaliko didnt sound right on the hook. good hook lyrically though.