Tech_N9NE-The_Lost_Scripts_Of_K.O.D.-2010 REVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
If people would pay for a 5 song EP, then I'd sell that shit too. To me, a re-hash of Like I Died along with 4 other decent songs isn't worth the price of admission, even though the remix is good. Double 'O N9na could have been so much better, but it was short and was kind of a tease rather than a track. The other tracks are decent, but not exactly the best Tech has done recently.

I enjoyed this, but I would akin this to more of a replacement of certain tracks I didn't like on K.O.D. rather than an album by itself, especially when I've done this on other albums he's released with his pre-order tracks. Don't let the anti-piracy/self-righteous bullshitters here fool you. If you don't feel like you should pay for 5 tracks and get 3, a teaser (a really good teaser, though), and a re-hash, then don't. Buy the individual tracks that you like off of iTunes. It's worth a listen, though I'm not sure if these tracks will get much rotation. Plus, having to put a CD in to only listen to five tracks is just wrong. All in all, I think I'll be replacing Horns and Pinnochiho with Double 'O N9na and Pain Killer.

Decent EP, but I've kinda had my kicks with K.O.D. Now I'm lookin forward to the next masterpiece.

May 29, 2009
I think Krizz fucking KILLED it on Like I Died. And tech's line about pickin up Kimbo's momma, lol'ed. But Krizz ran shit on that track easily.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i didnt like it that much. Like i died remix was dope, i didnt like the hook on stress relief, 00N9NA was cool but i think itll get played out quick, pain kiler and last sad song were both mehhhh.

sad songs>>>>happy songs.

Jul 16, 2008
Stress Relief was my favorite the chorus was funny lol "AWWWW SHIT MUTHAFUCKAAAAA" it sound like Tech hit his toe or sumthin lol.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
wasnt really feelin the hook on "stress relief" but i could definitely see it growing on me.

"00N9NA" not feelin the 'double o....nina' part of the hook.

the thing thats irritating me most is the fact that the beat on "last sad song" is the same beat as AP.9's "Reality Check". and i feel like kaliko didnt sound right on the hook. good hook lyrically though.
Holy shit, it is. How many times has this happened to Tech? He usually has exclusivity with the beats he chooses.

Jun 16, 2002
www.myspace.com
damn jus heard like i died (remix) glad to see he chopped off that part about mac dre..... when i first heard that i was like damn thats kinda cold....but lovin the remix......kaliko ripped it up!

Mar 27, 2009
This EP was a let down, seems like nothing but shit that didn't make K.O.D and i know Tech said it was all new shit he did after, but no shit he's gonna say that so people will still buy it and for some reason i'm let down that it game in a sleeve and not a jewel case.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Holy shit, it is. How many times has this happened to Tech? He usually has exclusivity with the beats he chooses.
It's happened at least two times before, with a Juan and Roc beat. This may be a case of him getting the beat from Freddy, but then sitting on it throughout the K.O.D. recording process. When it wasn't used, Freddy gave it to AP.9, only for Tech to later decide to go through with using it. Just speculation.