Tech on visiting 'The Siccness'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
You must be so happy with yourself constantly reminding us of how "tech is your friend" at every corner..
Sorry buddy, I am pretty sure through your collection of posts there is no valuable info to be found so this attempt at a insult is merit less. But if LDS and I were friends I would tell everybody to check out his plays, I told everybody that I could to check out MasZive's comedy shows and when I have a friend who has done some of the things that Tech has I never feel ashamed to say that.

Get lost.

Feb 2, 2009
THE THING ABOUT THAT IS YOU HAVE TO E ABLE TO TAKE THE "HATE" RIGHT ALONG WITH THE PROPS... HOW WOULD HE FEEL IF PEOPLE SAID NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT HIS MUSIC?? BEING DAMN NEAR 40, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE SOME NEGATIVE CRITICISM THEN PICK UP YOUR BALL AND GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE...
Touche'. I do agree there is an abundence of negativity here though.

Jan 16, 2007
well if i may say so the two most valuable assists this sight has left are kansascitycat and Kain, when you two go, i probably wont be far behind

Feb 28, 2008
Oh you signed up to a site earlier than me? Please oh please tell me how your an og tech fan.and your knowledge reigns supreme. Music was funner before the internet.

Feb 9, 2006
I just dont see why some of you guys take this shit so personally... Spending time out of your day to try and out talk another dude who lives another state is just pointless... At the end of all the shit talkin where does it get you? Exactly where your sitting right now.

Who cares how long you have been a member, or if you know Tech in person, or what play your staring in, or who makes more money. Shit this is just a music board. No the fuckin Celebrity Apprentice.

At the end of the day this is JUST MUSIC. LIke Techs shit, Hate Techs shit, support it or dont. Other than that, all this other shit you guys are talking about it fuckin pointless...

SHUT THE FUCK UP and support the music if you like it. Thats all Tech cares about.

Aug 21, 2002
Unfortunately you are wrong Sir.

The "hardcore" fanbase from forever ago that you referenced (meaning the early members from 2001 through 2003 or so) doesn't come here anymore, mainly due to the loss of direction of the forum, and the overwhelming amount of negavity towards alot of the projects that get released. (no offense intended to Asmodeus) Most of those people at the time were in their late teens and early 20's. Now we are in our late 20's and early 30's and who in that age group really wants to come here and read alot of the bullshit that gets posted in here.

I recently had the same conversation with Tech about the Siccness, and without going into too much detail, to him and most of the artists its not worth it to come on read alot of the negativity that goes on in here. The truth is as a person the dude really does not like negativity, and there is really no reason to come and experience it, over the years I have seen many of the people that Tech references in his songs fade away because ANY form of negativity just isn't worth it to surround yourself with. This forum is no longer being used to promote the albums its just being used post album related threads to criticize them when really it should be a good mixture of both. The feed back is necessary and I KNOW HE APPRECIATES IT but why just subject yourself to it all the time when unfortunately the feelings of the CURRENT members of the siccness forum don't accurately reflect the overall feedback nationwide from the releases now. There is alot of hate in this forum now, like it or not. Or atleast WAY MORE than there used to be.

How many of you hang around people everyday that don't feel what you are doing? It doesn't mean that they are wrong, but you have something that you want to do or accomplish and the naysayers are just not productive to be around.

Imagine if everytime L.D.S. came on this forum to talk about some gay ass play or something he is doing, or when he wants to go on some HUGE WORD rant designed to display his "intelligence" if we all just responded constantly with nothing but negativity. After a little while it would get old and he probably wouldn't come in here much. Hell he is the fucking moderator and when a bunch of us went in on him for a while, he would just periodically pop in to defend himself and his activity decreased. I think anyone would do the same thing.

I would love if JLMACN, MasZive, TechN9nehq, or any of the other OG members of the forum would chime in to tell me if I am way off base with this one, but I doubt if I am too far off.
I peep in every now and then.. Still in touch with Tech and Trav and everyone else, just not the same.. When the forum first started, we were all excited about Tech and his career blowing up to where we see it today.. Sure it shouldve happened way back then, but now that he's where the OG members/fans wanna see him, the new cats are all about Hate based off of who they dont like which doesnt have shit to do with Tech's decisions.. he's stayed true to himself and these young cats mental state doesnt allow them to see it.. Mainly because they dont really "know" Tech or Trav personally like we do..

I do understand where they are coming from, but I really dont!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I would love if JLMACN, MasZive, TechN9nehq, or any of the other OG members of the forum would chime in to tell me if I am way off base with this one, but I doubt if I am too far off.
I think you are right on. But hey, what do I know?

I am still an active member of the siccness and I am 31 years old. The siccness is bigger than the Strange Music Forum. I peep in here every now and then, but obviously don't part-take in the "fun" convo's that these kids have in here. Back in 2002-2005 Tech came here because this is where his REAL.....LOYAL....fan base was.........it was ALL Love.

See, the thing these "newer" fans don't understand is that Tech N9ne is not just Tech N9ne to most of the "O.G." fans. To many, KCC, MasZive, T9HQ, HeatMyser, Swick, etc........He was family. I won't inculde myself in that group because the truth is I was never that close to Tech, so I won't pretend I was. When this forum started, 95% of the mothafuckas posting on here were from Kansas City and surrounding Cities. We talked about the shit in the town, knew of all the same clubs in KC, the other KC artists, I mean we were all like family here on the Forum. Seemed like we all got our local KC shit at 7th Heaven and argued which was better, Gates or Arthur Bryants? Then Tech and Strange decided to do something called the M80 Forum, and Tech started doing the Juggalo thing. Hey, whatever....it's all money. Tech's fanbase went from Underground Gangster Rap folks, to another direction. Many Many Many people in Kansas City and California jumped off Tech's bandwagon. But not the folks here at the Siccness...............

I remember when we all worked together, got on other forums, websites, etc to post Tech N9ne information, ask if they ever heard of Tech N9ne, etc. Some forum members got divided because Tech was beefin with M.W.S. and then later 70 Mile Ent. People don't know how close everything was here back in those day's. Tech's wife, Trav's wife, Kutt's girl ALL POSTED ON THIS FORUM. This was like a family of folks here just talking Tech and everyday shit.

So, Tech see's this forum go from nothing but love to nothing but hate.......I think it's just a sign of the immaturity on this forum. Like I said, I am still an active member on the siccness. Just not so much on this forum. I pretty much stay away because of the same reason Tech does, you kids ain't really saying anything..............

Real quick.......who remembers www.Techn9nehq.com?

Because if you don't and never visited that site for information, then you don't know shit about this forum and where it's original members came from.

JL

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I think Tech is at a point in his life right now that he needs positive energy to really elevate him on a global scale.

At the end of the day I still enjoy his music.

May 7, 2008
I think its the negative energy that makes tech create some of the best work he has ever done... and his best work speaks volumnes when it comes to spreading on a global scale..

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
He hasn't reached his peak though on a commercial level he can sell even more, dude is a beast..

If he does a track with wayne on wayne's album, he will hit another fanbase that would not have heard of him..

All he needs is a chance and he has been in the game for a long time, paid his dues and made mad music along the way.. When it comes to the ability on the mic, nobody is fucking with tech..

[video=youtube;BvD3v-PNOY8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvD3v-PNOY8[/video]