Tech on visiting 'The Siccness'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/201...screamin-spaz-cant-be-the-only-one-interview/

"Music, yeah, yeah. And those motherfuckers on there understand what’s going on with my music. I used to go to The Siccness all the time to see where the hate was going to be. I think of The Siccness every once in awhile like “Damn I gotta go to The Siccness” and see when something comes out. I ain’t been on there in a minute but I go there to see what the haters are going to say because sometimes the music is so good that the siccness is not hating. I thought the hate was going to be big on the siccness for Klusterfuk but I was wrong."

Jan 16, 2007
First of all, the only time tech has really been hated in here where everybody was doing it was the gates mixed album, I mean what do you expect when you make an album on your tour bus with shit beats. If I was tech I would be seeing what we say here wayyyyy before trt9 because it's mostly 14 year old idiot kids who post there whereas we seem like a more mature crowd who have been down forany many years. Basically, we are critically honest. If something sucks we will only speak the truth.

Oct 17, 2006
I'm hoping he doesnt mean haters and means the only place that isnt going to hype every song that comes out like it is the greatest song ever.

Siccness is a core fanbase from FOREVER ago and probably the most knowledgeable and active about Strange Music. We are not dick riders, thats for sure, and we are not afraid of saying when we do not like something. BUT we are all huge, loyal, long lasting, very close fans.

Hopefully tech will come on the siccness and clarify.

Sep 29, 2005
Fuck Tek Nine

I only been coming on the siccness to make sure i didnt miss all the dope shit noxious n8 dropped.... Looks like hes blown up beyond the siccness though. I just hope he remembers where his true fans are. Show us some love N8!

May 7, 2008
yea the only hate i really seen/contributed was with the mixplate stuff..

but that still funny as hell @ I go there to see what the haters are going to say

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Fuck Tek Nine

I only been coming on the siccness to make sure i didnt miss all the dope shit noxious n8 dropped.... Looks like hes blown up beyond the siccness though. I just hope he remembers where his true fans are. Show us some love N8!
Fuck... you just had to say his name... he'll be back any moment now. Thanks.

Dec 3, 2009
everyone is on facebook.. on facebook he gets tons of like and replies...
and this forum.. and most of the siccness for that matter is dead...

by haters.. he probably means trolls.. which there's a ton of them on siccness these days... just fucking around..

Sep 30, 2002
I'm hoping he doesnt mean haters and means the only place that isnt going to hype every song that comes out like it is the greatest song ever.

Siccness is a core fanbase from FOREVER ago and probably the most knowledgeable and active about Strange Music. We are not dick riders, thats for sure, and we are not afraid of saying when we do not like something. BUT we are all huge, loyal, long lasting, very close fans.

Hopefully tech will come on the siccness and clarify.
Unfortunately you are wrong Sir.

The "hardcore" fanbase from forever ago that you referenced (meaning the early members from 2001 through 2003 or so) doesn't come here anymore, mainly due to the loss of direction of the forum, and the overwhelming amount of negavity towards alot of the projects that get released. (no offense intended to Asmodeus) Most of those people at the time were in their late teens and early 20's. Now we are in our late 20's and early 30's and who in that age group really wants to come here and read alot of the bullshit that gets posted in here.

I recently had the same conversation with Tech about the Siccness, and without going into too much detail, to him and most of the artists its not worth it to come on read alot of the negativity that goes on in here. The truth is as a person the dude really does not like negativity, and there is really no reason to come and experience it, over the years I have seen many of the people that Tech references in his songs fade away because ANY form of negativity just isn't worth it to surround yourself with. This forum is no longer being used to promote the albums its just being used post album related threads to criticize them when really it should be a good mixture of both. The feed back is necessary and I KNOW HE APPRECIATES IT but why just subject yourself to it all the time when unfortunately the feelings of the CURRENT members of the siccness forum don't accurately reflect the overall feedback nationwide from the releases now. There is alot of hate in this forum now, like it or not. Or atleast WAY MORE than there used to be.

How many of you hang around people everyday that don't feel what you are doing? It doesn't mean that they are wrong, but you have something that you want to do or accomplish and the naysayers are just not productive to be around.

Imagine if everytime L.D.S. came on this forum to talk about some gay ass play or something he is doing, or when he wants to go on some HUGE WORD rant designed to display his "intelligence" if we all just responded constantly with nothing but negativity. After a little while it would get old and he probably wouldn't come in here much. Hell he is the fucking moderator and when a bunch of us went in on him for a while, he would just periodically pop in to defend himself and his activity decreased. I think anyone would do the same thing.

I would love if JLMACN, MasZive, TechN9nehq, or any of the other OG members of the forum would chime in to tell me if I am way off base with this one, but I doubt if I am too far off.

Nov 4, 2005
i will say that when Zero was in here things were a little more enjoyable read-wise, even though his bluntness and overall communication with err-ybody was straight up Kocky I found myself coming on more then i used to just to see what that guy had to say

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
TITANGRAPH WARNING

I am one intelligent mother fucker and quite the actor. Quite the situation you put me in with your opinion of me and I've never met you! If Tech wants to call me an asshole for not liking his pledge, right on Tech, you do that. But MR. KCK, I've only come at you sideways when you did so with me. If you don't like what I have to say or how I do things, put me on your block list and be done with it. I don't come to McDonald's and tell you how to align the pickles on the burger, or that I think you're a terrible father since you let your daughter lick a light socket to "teach her a lesson".

You and this taking up of the mantle to remind me of how shitty a person I am is an interesting one. While you glorify Tech's messages about being a "god", "the best", "the king", you deride me for practicing the same. Hell, here's a big secret: the reason people love me (in that lovely place called reality) is because I'm actually a fair balance of self-deprecation and cocky ranting, but you'd never know since you've never had the pleasure of being in my company. You seem to love worshiping one egocentric person while he has his successes and you hate the others while they talk about theirs. Those plays are my future and clearly where I'll end up spending my artistic talents. Oh, and they're also the reason why I took an extended hiatus from this drama pool. If you're lucky, I'll even mention my Siccness handle in my first big interview that way you'll put the face and name together. Think of it! You can be my first hater! Or, you can just chalk it up to the road I'm on and be glad for my success.

In all the new walks of Tech's life, this one seems the least important in regard to his fame, and most important in regard to his well being. These 30-somethings you just described have moved on with life because that's what you do at 30: you marry, jump into a career, do other old people shit, etc. Nobody has come on here across the board since the server change, and it's clear and easy to see why. The new VB is difficult to work with, it's even darker, and there's an abundance of lumpheads trying their best to goad anybody with an opinion.

If it were all my fault or others, that would be wonderful. I'd feel responsibility and therefore I would change. However in the grand scheme of things, this board is low man on the totem pole; he's getting stepped on and used as a stepping point for other things. Isn't that what life's all about, anyway? We use one thing to get us to another? Makes sense, huh? That's kind of like Tech using this website to promote his music back in the day, then growing too big for a dying board since he gets his airplay, commercials, and TV spots to put his name out there.

Enjoy it for what it is, or put into it what you want out of it. That's self-explanatory, I think. If you don't want the bullshit, do something better than bullshit and influence the ones around you that are driving you mad. If Tech came on here and askes for more polite reviews, guess what? He'd get it from everyone that frequents this board. Instead, he outsources his opinion to another website and everybody remains the same. It's all a game. How you play it determines your level of success and what you receive from it.

Or you move on. Everyone else has.

Sep 21, 2011
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

he knelt down on my hand,looked into my eyes and said :"THIS IS FOR YOU!!!"
THEN,he "performed"(lol) STAMINA!!!

Way back before 2002,Tech was my favorite Rapper,...and HE STILL IS!!He is still flossin´all over any1!!
Content wise,i dunno,lol....
RÄUDIG!!
Now.Im 33yrs old...I´ve just just seen TECH once,live on stage.
2009 in Amsterdam.
I am still here.Since 2002.

Sep 22, 2006
Germany
^^^^^^^^ dude, I've been at the same show and it was the only time I've seen Tech, too. shit was wild as fuck though!

anyway:
IMO, a lot of ppl on here are expecting the best of the best from Tech all the time and if new shit is wack to them, they tell it like it is.
In contrast to TRT9 or youtube fanboy or whatever, most of us here have been there from very early on in Tech's carreer and know his potential and I sure as fuck know that there won't be another Tech now or ever and maybe a handful who can give us shit as good as he can. So what do you expect? People like that just watch and say "ugh yeah good stuff, bruh!" when they don't like an album or mixtape? Get the fuck outta here...we gonna voice our opinion, even if it might sound mean spirited. I mean, who can call himself a REAL fan and then sit still when years go by waiting for the dopest shit he'll hear and it turns out mediocre?
Hating: "bitch can't rap for shit" "what a faggot" etc.
(justified?) criticism: what most of the siccness has said about Mixed Plate and some other stuff.
and hell, tech himself had some lines that hinted at how he wasn't really happy with how Mixed Plate turned out.

well that's just my 2 cents

Sep 30, 2002
Maybe you are dumb. See JED I didn't have an opinion about you as a person until this post really....I just thought you were a shitty moderator of a forum. Thanks for showing your true colors........let's go.

Everything in my post was in regard to the topic, I threw a little jab in there about your acting career to make a point, but I didn't know you were on your period.

First I will say that I don't wish bad on anyone, including you, I hope you have all of the success you can handle in every area you want it in. Tech never called you an asshole to me, and didn't mention anything about the pledge either....but now since its personal.

I am one intelligent mother fucker and quite the actor.
I think you might just be quite good at acting like an intelligent motherfucker

I don't come to McDonald's and tell you how to align the pickles on the burger, or that I think you're a terrible father since you let your daughter lick a light socket to "teach her a lesson
You are NOT very good at acting like a comedian.

I am actually a pretty successful guy atleast by society's standards, I am in the top 5% of earners in the U.S.and havent eaten at a McDonald's in 6 or 7 years (you shouldn't eat that shit) let alone work at one. I won't even dignify the one about my kid......that one was just....well.

but you'd never know since you've never had the pleasure of being in my company.
Oh no I haven't , but I know some people that have, and if I heard right you aren't so boisterous in person. I think you know what I am talking about, LOL.

While you glorify Tech's messages
I don't glorify anything, this board WAS a tool USED BY THE LABEL and a place where people came to get up on the music and learn that Tech wasn't some crazy devil worshipper, and there were a group of people that were happy to do so. We promoted the product. We were the beginning of the movement that said we would push a talented artist to the places he belongs. So you must understand that there is a bit of pride involved here.

These 30-somethings you just described have moved on with life because that's what you do at 30: you marry, jump into a career, do other old people shit, etc.
That's me, left the bitches behind, the lifestyle, worked my way into a position with one of the most powerful company's in the U.S., got the 2012 Cadillac CTS company car, the unlimited expense acct, all of that. Along the way decided to play in a couple of World Series of Poker, traveled a bit bought a house a couple cars, the dogs.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN I BECAME BLIND OR DEAF. IT DOESN'T MEAN I STOPPED FOLLOWING MY FAVORITE ARTIST AND A PERSONAL FRIEND. IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I DON'T FIND MYSELF WITH HOURS OF NOTHING TO DO BUT BROWSE THROUGH WEBSITES. Those 30-somethings you speak of spend plenty of time on the internet, and I bet they are just as smart as everyone else who uses this forum and could handle navigating it just fine, but they choose not to for the same reason the artist doesn't.

Oct 25, 2006
It's ironic how the only place you can go to get an honest opinion of Tech's music without teens jizzing all over the threads is considered to be the place full of hate to Tech. I understand that you love that positivity Tech, but there's nothing but constructive criticism and warranted praise around here. When mothafuckas say they like your latest on here, they're not saying it to hop on your dick, they say it because they like what they hear. When they say they don't like the new album, they don't say it sucks, they give pointers and describe in detail what they like and don't like. It doesn't get more honest than that.

Sep 30, 2002
There has never been extended period of a non-hate sentiment since ever ready came out. And there was a lot of criticism for that album too. If you go back and just read the album reviews over the years you wouldn't know that the guy became the most successful independent hip hop artist in history. It sucks but the opinions On this site just don't represent reality or even the perception of the underground anymore. The mainstream consumer STILL is not supporting Tech's sales or he would sell a lot more. The underground is doing it but it must not be from the critics on here.