Tech on visiting 'The Siccness'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
So let me ask you guys this question just to play devils advocate do you think it's possible for Tech to make a single song that his entire Fanbase will like? Or an album for that matter?

Jul 1, 2004
He cant make an album/track that everyone will like. Thats the point of this board, to discuss Tech N9ne and Strange Music releases and other topics. If I dont like a Tech song or Kaliko album that doesnt mean I cant voice an opinion JUST BECAUSE its on Techs forum. I love Tech and Strange Music, they gotta be the most played albums I have. That said, if I feel I need to make a "negative" review on a track/album I dont like I will. It shouldnt matter if its on a Tech, E-40, Kansas City Chiefs forum. Just because I post here doesnt mean I must worship everything they drop. What I say about things are MY opinion and I dont get who you are to worry about peoples opinion on a Tech N9ne forum, since you're so damn important and busy making all your money and such.

Sep 30, 2002
He cant make an album/track that everyone will like. Thats the point of this board, to discuss Tech N9ne and Strange Music releases and other topics. If I dont like a Tech song or Kaliko album that doesnt mean I cant voice an opinion JUST BECAUSE its on Techs forum. I love Tech and Strange Music, they gotta be the most played albums I have. That said, if I feel I need to make a "negative" review on a track/album I dont like I will. It shouldnt matter if its on a Tech, E-40, Kansas City Chiefs forum. Just because I post here doesnt mean I must worship everything they drop. What I say about things are MY opinion and I dont get who you are to worry about peoples opinion on a Tech N9ne forum, since you're so damn important and busy making all your money and such.
This whole topic is about Tech's comments and feelings about the siccness now. So I simply pointed out that no one hangs out somewhere that they aren't appreciated. The overwhelming tone of the board is negative, with a few positives sprinkled in from time to time so now Tech has for the most part abandoned the place. The reactions to him here don't match up with the average (even hardcore) fan. There is so much hate and opinion there is really a hard time deciphering any useful criticism.

Jun 12, 2005
I come here to learn about whats new with Strange & Tech. I've been doing so since 2003. I look past all the hate post and never really post my own opinion. I've purchased every Tech, Krizz, Kutt, & S&S album. There are plenty of songs I dont enjoy as much as other.... I enjoy a lot of song most of you DO NOT enjoy.

I mostly enjoyed the early days when everyone was sharing/talking about Tech's early music. The conversations were always positive and always trying to spread the word about Tech. Now the world knows Tech and the forum has a little more negativity, mainly from the post Everready members. (Not all of them.) Now when I'm reading a thread I look for the facts and ignore the bullshit.

I don't care what everyone thinks about this song or that album... I care about whats happening with Strange. THE INSIDE SCOOP... The news used to break here first before anywhere else.

Its kind of like the national media these days... They hardly report the news, its more opinionated views & beliefs. So cut the shit and give us the news.

Oct 25, 2006
This whole topic is about Tech's comments and feelings about the siccness now. So I simply pointed out that no one hangs out somewhere that they aren't appreciated. The overwhelming tone of the board is negative, with a few positives sprinkled in from time to time so now Tech has for the most part abandoned the place. The reactions to him here don't match up with the average (even hardcore) fan. There is so much hate and opinion there is really a hard time deciphering any useful criticism.
You've got this shit backwards. Where is all this negativity that you speak of? Because the only "negativity" I see on this board as of late is troll posts from Diamond, Zer0 (who no longer can even post on here), and the trolls from the open forum that pop in from time to time to stir shit up. And even then, the "negativity" is on some ol "please give me attention because the open forum is dead" obvious troll shit that you'd have to be stupid to take seriously. Aside from that, everyone voices their opinion around here, good or bad, and little to none of it is done in a hateful manner. Even the bullying around here that everyone used to take part in has ceased.

Tech obviously hasn't been around here much if he thinks that type of shit still goes on here, but it's whatever. I don't have a problem with Tech coming in and being surprised at the lack of negativity around here. I just don't like that stigma being put out that this place has always been nothing but haters and negativity. Don't forget where it all started. This place was here long before the forums on TRT9, back when TRT9 was just a small page with a download link for It's Alive and nothing else.

Sep 30, 2002
You've got this shit backwards. Where is all this negativity that you speak of? Because the only "negativity" I see on this board as of late is troll posts from Diamond, Zer0 (who no longer can even post on here), and the trolls from the open forum that pop in from time to time to stir shit up. And even then, the "negativity" is on some ol "please give me attention because the open forum is dead" obvious troll shit that you'd have to be stupid to take seriously. Aside from that, everyone voices their opinion around here, good or bad, and little to none of it is done in a hateful manner. Even the bullying around here that everyone used to take part in has ceased.

Tech obviously hasn't been around here much if he thinks that type of shit still goes on here, but it's whatever. I don't have a problem with Tech coming in and being surprised at the lack of negativity around here. I just don't like that stigma being put out that this place has always been nothing but haters and negativity. Don't forget where it all started. This place was here long before the forums on TRT9, back when TRT9 was just a small page with a download link for It's Alive and nothing else.

Just for clarity this was one of the earliest forums but not the original. Some would say M80 was but they kinda sucked. The obvious troll shit you speak of is why we have mods. It should be regulated. If Tech makes a sex or party song it gets ripped to shreds in here. It's like he is accepted here in one genre of his work. Instead empty threats get thrown around from people saying they aren't gonna support his music anymore because of the mixed plate. Yeah... that shit happened.
And really I found the bullying funny and entertaining. It's like a right of passage. A lot of people hung around through it and itade for some funny reads.

Apr 27, 2011
Nobody gives a flying fuck about your desire for positivity, kansascitycat. L.D.S. is an asshole. You're a lump head. This issue is resolved. Now, somebody pass me that glass of Tech N9ne sponsored alcohol so I can drown this shitty thread's existence out of my mind.

Sep 30, 2002
Nobody gives a flying fuck about your desire for positivity, kansascitycat. L.D.S. is an asshole. You're a lump head. This issue is resolved. Now, somebody pass me that glass of Tech N9ne sponsored alcohol so I can drown this shitty thread's existence out of my mind.
Fuck you, who ever you are. And good luck getting anyone from the internet to pass you a drink.

Lastly, this board used to have ALOT of active regular posters that would come here to share some inside info with fans. Now you have douchebags like this guy ^^^^^ I guess the drastic change in the quality of the posters and what they can contribute is really all the evidence needed to see that something is WRONG with things around here.

Is there even one person left on this forum besides me that can pick up the phone and call Tech? I mean if we wanted to get an exclusive interview for the siccness (Which used to happen) who would make that call? The quality of the contributors on the board has gone to shit. Most of the info that makes it here comes from TRT9.

Feb 2, 2009
Wow. Ok. I think its safe to say tech is right about the negativity on here, but now that the negative posters have seen that tech noticed the all wanna say "whaaa? That's not true, I'm just bein real" I understand that not everybody will like everything that strange puts out, but I unlike most of you i like probably 95% of what they produce. Now, if I come on and say I liked something that the majority of the siccness doesn't like, now I'm a dick rider and I should be on trt9. Look, if there were multiple websites dedicated to you and what you've got going on, are you going to the one where people are talking shit constantly, or one where people are positive and saying good things about you? I troll the shit out of this place now, cuz most of you aren't sayin shit. It didn't used to be so slow and full of over opininated douches who think that there opinion is licensce to shit on everyone and their opinions. You can have your opinion, but at a certain point you become a total dick thinking you should beat everyone over the head with your negative opinions until nobody, not even the artist the site is for, wants to read this shit anymore. Can I blame him? No. Can I blame a large majority of douche fucks on this site? Oh yeah. And you can hate on that shit all you want.

Jul 3, 2008
negative energy gets transformed into positive outcomes

and someone said tech never dropped an album liked by everyone....i dont know anyone who didnt like ap

Oct 11, 2009
Wow. Ok. I think its safe to say tech is right about the negativity on here, but now that the negative posters have seen that tech noticed the all wanna say "whaaa? That's not true, I'm just bein real" I understand that not everybody will like everything that strange puts out, but I unlike most of you i like probably 95% of what they produce. Now, if I come on and say I liked something that the majority of the siccness doesn't like, now I'm a dick rider and I should be on trt9. Look, if there were multiple websites dedicated to you and what you've got going on, are you going to the one where people are talking shit constantly, or one where people are positive and saying good things about you? I troll the shit out of this place now, cuz most of you aren't sayin shit. It didn't used to be so slow and full of over opininated douches who think that there opinion is licensce to shit on everyone and their opinions. You can have your opinion, but at a certain point you become a total dick thinking you should beat everyone over the head with your negative opinions until nobody, not even the artist the site is for, wants to read this shit anymore. Can I blame him? No. Can I blame a large majority of douche fucks on this site? Oh yeah. And you can hate on that shit all you want.
THE THING ABOUT THAT IS YOU HAVE TO E ABLE TO TAKE THE "HATE" RIGHT ALONG WITH THE PROPS... HOW WOULD HE FEEL IF PEOPLE SAID NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT HIS MUSIC?? BEING DAMN NEAR 40, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE SOME NEGATIVE CRITICISM THEN PICK UP YOUR BALL AND GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE...