Tech on "My Sweet Sixteen"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
Yang said:
I saw My Super Sweet Sixteen maybe twice a while back and quickly decided that from idea to execution it is the worst show I've ever seen; and i'm not saying that in the way everyone on the internet seems to call everything "the worst" or "the best" all the time, I mean it in a serious way. It is probably the only TV show I've actually got mad watching.

Big up to Tech N9ne though, exposure is exposure. He'll probably be on the show for 1-2 mins at the most, but still.
man i be gettin mad at the show to, them rich kids is stuck up, the way they be talkin to there parents im like my dad would have beat my ass

Jan 5, 2007
well alot of you cats aint real hood either so its hard for you to talk down on someone and say they aint real hood when you aint either, i know some real hood cats that listen to him so even if he aint he gets played by em

and he mostly goes by wayne now not lil wayne,

i dont like wayne but he comes wit hard shit not all the time but he has some tight stuff

but for him to sell out concerts he most be doing something right

and whats worse then people saying lil wayne is the best is people saying lil wayne sucks i hate him blah blah blah
i think the ones that keep saying he sucks and going on and on are the ones on his dick

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Traviz1990 said:
well alot of you cats aint real hood either so its hard for you to talk down on someone and say they aint real hood when you aint either, i know some real hood cats that listen to him so even if he aint he gets played by em

i dont like wayne but he comes wit hard shit not all the time but he has some tight stuff

and whats worse then people saying lil wayne is the best is people saying lil wayne sucks i hate him blah blah blah
i think the ones that keep saying he sucks and going on and on are the ones on his dick
OK the only reason he sells out is because people don't know shit about hip hop. Kids have been saying hip hop aint dead because hip-hop is wayne thats riding waynes dick.

Me saying wayne sucks blah blah blah is pretty much saying my opinion not riding his dick.

Jan 5, 2007
nah it aint just kids that like wayne, hip hop isnt ever gonna die

but what happens when we got no more stuff to rap about?? thats why you got alot of ppl today making dances,talking bout cars,rims,girls

and soon enough this era of bling,fashion will be gone and you hear new shit and you will prob hate it cuz its not the same as old hip hop...

the industry is never gonna return to old hip hop cuz it dont sale,
and ya your some what right the industry wants to target kids cuz thats where alot of there money comes in at,,,and kids today dont want to hear krs one or marely marl they want to crank up that soulja boy and yuuuuuuuuu all over themselves

listen to this track, this track hear is real hip hop
Krs one & Marley-hip hop lives
http://www.esnips.com/doc/f96079d2-...5fabc/krs-one-and-marley-marl---hip-hop-lives

Aug 16, 2003
Traviz1990 said:

So its hood to kiss dudes in the mouth?

Jan 5, 2007
who said homos cant be hood, like i said even if he aint hood he gets played by hood cats even if he did kiss a dude in the mouth^^ btw read my post above your post

Aug 16, 2003
Traviz1990 said:
who said gays cant be hood^^ btw read my post above your post

I read it...I get what your saying about hip hop changing over time and fads coming and going. My point is that the industry would change if rap/ hip hop would change. If every rapper came out with a positive song or talked about real life shit what would the industry do? Would they shut down the radio stations if everyone that came out sounded like KRS or Public Enemy? I dont think so. I think the industry is partialy to blame for creating an atmosphere where superficial rap sells but the other side comes from artist not taking more of a stand and putting out that kind of music. Theres only a handfull of artists that get play right now that do that. Until we convince some of these artist that rapping about other shit is still gonna get them payed..or they find a way to make a song thats deep still dancable in the club...then radio and the current state of things isnt gonna change anytime soon.

OH YEAH!!!

Gays can be hood when they come out in the open and say they gay and dont hide that shit. Being hood to me is being real w/ yourself.

Wayne+kissing dudes = not hood cause he dont claim to be gay....as far as I know lol....but it aint cool from my pov to kiss no other dude in the mouth

Holla