Tech on "My Sweet Sixteen"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
yesir he is gonna be on my super sweet sixteen, dunno when it airs, but i do know the party is for some girl that wanted him to preform

got this from mtv, Season Finale Airs Tues. Sep. 25th at 10:00 PM ET/PT

dunno if thats gonna be the one with tech but im thinking it is could be wrong though

Jan 2, 2004
Traviz1990 said:
yesir he is gonna be on my super sweet sixteen, dunno when it airs, but i do know the party is for some girl that wanted him to preform

got this from mtv, Season Finale Airs Tues. Sep. 25th at 10:00 PM ET/PT

dunno if thats gonna be the one with tech but im thinking it is could be wrong though
That was over two weeks ago.

Aug 16, 2003
Does anyone know who the show was for? That would be funny as hell if it was for some other rappers daughter!!!

"Daddy you suck I want TECH N9NE to do my show not you!"

Jan 17, 2007
i like to laugh at all the wayne dick-riders

"you gotta listen to him to get him"

ya, cause 2/3 of the lines are fuckin metaphores, i get it, next

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
^naw, wayne has some complex shit in his shit...just gotta listen...listen his verse on the ''cant stop, wont stop'' beat on drought 3.....that verse has a complex ass line in there that most peeps dont pick up on.

Aug 15, 2006
I talked to him last week about this, the girls family is extremely rich. I dont remember if he said she lived next door to MIMS or if MIMS was another requested artist to be at her party. She doesnt live in LA but her party was done and filmed there. He surprised her while she was getting her hair done or something. He said it was going to air in 4 weeks which was a week and half ago from then, however since the season finale was a couple weeks ago he may be mistaken. I will ask him.

Guess what word he put on his forehead 4 the show... LOL!!

Jun 30, 2007
K3status said:
I talked to him last week about this, the girls family is extremely rich. I dont remember if he said she lived next door to MIMS or if MIMS was another requested artist to be at her party. She doesnt live in LA but her party was done and filmed there. He surprised her while she was getting her hair done or something. He said it was going to air in 4 weeks which was a week and half ago from then, however since the season finale was a couple weeks ago he may be mistaken. I will ask him.

Guess what word he put on his forehead 4 the show... LOL!!
sorry for my stupidity but who r u??