Tech on "My Sweet Sixteen"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
dwamn never wouldve thought tech would be on this

ive seen some of these rich little bitches having a hissy-fit over which ''rapper'' they want there daddies to pay foe

should be entertaining to see how it all went down if its official

Sep 29, 2007
some guy imitated lil wayne on the crank that soulja boy beat, its called crank that weezy weak

there is one line where he says 'got stupid bitches saying weezy the best'

I HEARD 2 PEOPLE SAYING HOW HOT IT WAS

when i explained it to them they were speechless...

its sad really...

Sep 29, 2007
im interested to see the girl that asked for him

hopefully she knows about rap, ive seen the show before

i remember one episode where these two girls wanted three 6 mafia there but they couldnt even recite their lyrics to their most popular song

what the fuck...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Man im done defending Weezy. I bet if Tech said "We are not the same i am a martian" (which is clearly saying he is way different then anyone else in the game) Yall would be all over his nuts. I wish i had the money to make that happen.

Its sad that you guys LOVE every single verse/word/breathe Tech drops but you cant give weezy credit for anything. Im tellin ya its just cuz hes mainstream.

Feb 9, 2006
TheVille31 said:
Man im done defending Weezy. I bet if Tech said "We are not the same i am a martian" (which is clearly saying he is way different then anyone else in the game) Yall would be all over his nuts. I wish i had the money to make that happen.

Its sad that you guys LOVE every single verse/word/breathe Tech drops but you cant give weezy credit for anything. Im tellin ya its just cuz hes mainstream.
No, its because hes a garbage rapper who writes like a 8th grader (when hes not having his shit ghost written for him). His main audiance is 7th graders who don't care about integrity in thier music, the same people who bump MIMS and Soulja Boy. "Weezy" doesnt deserve credit for shit. Hes been a corporate toy since he was a kid. Hes never had to struggle for sales like Tech or Eminem. The fact that you cant tell the talent differance between Tech and Lil wayne is pretty fucking pathetic.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
TheVille31 said:

Ive clearly stated that I don't like all tech n9nes songs. I can name a lot of songs that i don't even listen to because its not for me. and for mainstream I like Nas, Fabolous, Obie Trice, Fort Minor, Eminem, D12...

I understand what you are trying to say though. Just don't trip homie people are entitled their own opinions.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I saw My Super Sweet Sixteen maybe twice a while back and quickly decided that from idea to execution it is the worst show I've ever seen; and i'm not saying that in the way everyone on the internet seems to call everything "the worst" or "the best" all the time, I mean it in a serious way. It is probably the only TV show I've actually got mad watching.

Big up to Tech N9ne though, exposure is exposure. He'll probably be on the show for 1-2 mins at the most, but still.

TheVille31 said:

I've never listened to Lil Wayne and so can't comment on him, but speaking in general terms there are a lot of true points written there.

Sep 29, 2007
TheVille31 said:

if tech said we are not the same i am a martian, id say what the fuck tech that fucking sucked

we know what it means, its just not good

its not like tech raps like lil wayne or vise versa

mainstream doesnt have shit to do with it

Sep 29, 2007
lil wayne - we are not the same, i am a martian, weezy f baby no abortion

lil wayne saying he is different

Tech N9ne - he whyle out, his style 'bout, a mile out aheada, you foulouts who owl out hes now bout frechetta

tech saying he is different

Jun 12, 2003
^^You never know what the thread will turn into in this place but Im with TheVille, lets be real Wayne is raw. Dude has talent and he can spit but at the same time so can Tech. They both got their own ways of doing it so if you dont like one thats fine you dont have to but dont knock someone else because they are feelin that person.