Tech N9ne's K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2004
This sound just like his last album. IMO all his beats sound the same he should work with more producers. He was clowning on that pinochio track
Man I was thinking the same shit... I support Tech but his production is similar I don't give a fuck what these fools are saying. Yes the album doesnt suck but it there is way too much filler bullshit. its not just his beats but all the hooks sound just like some shit from any of his other albums. tech is dope and I don't care what happened between him and don juan but his shit was way better back then. His lyrical content is on point but I just can't get into this circus music sounding bullshit.

with that said this album isnt terrible but there isnt really anything here that stands out to me at all. other than maybe the title track which is dope as fuck. I dunno i'll give it some more spins.

Jan 18, 2006
Oh god here we go, your full of shit. I really like him as a rapper but this shit is not that good get the dick out your ass

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
his production is def different... I understand how people don't like it

I personally do like most of the beats on here... but it's all good, we all got our opinions

if someone were to tell me Tech N9ne is not a talented rapper I would think they're crazy

Jul 1, 2007
i certainly dont care, like i said i like Tech as much as anyone else. I also know about his die hard emo following that cant stand anything negative said towards there favorite rapper
i think the "die hard fans" are smart enough to separate general criticism and a valid opinion over being straight up dumb and/or haterifik

its a weird medium we have found over the years

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ you should accept this as a valid opinion and for the record also Everready is shitting on all these newer releases

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i certainly dont care, like i said i like Tech as much as anyone else. I also know about his die hard emo following that cant stand anything negative said towards there favorite rapper
die hard emo following?........ i dont consider myself emo at all. however i do appreciate and recognize skills when i see fit and tech n9ne...dare i say it.... will destroy any rapper, the dude can change his style at any given moment and still come wicked and cruel no matter fast or slow, or subject content, the man is a beast. ive been a fan of tech n9ne since 2000-2001 era and no rapper has continued to impress me with lyrical content and being versatile as tech n9ne has. every album is solid and consistent but every album to this point continues to progress and push tech into showing us a different level. there are no tech n9ne albums that are alike, its not same b.s. rehashed with new rhymes and new beats.The K.O.D. album continues tech's progression, and actually after listening for a solid day, this album is insanely dark and in a whole nother direction than where tech was going musically, totally more than what i was expecting from snippets or leaked tracks. as far as my taste for dark music i would make this my #1 tech n9ne album

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
^^^ you should accept this as a valid opinion and for the record also Everready is shitting on all these newer releases
if everready is shitting on new releases now than whats that say about tech? he was way before his time.

like tech says....." constantly giving you elite shit, and only a handful of you really get it"

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
The CD is way better then any rap cd that has been released this year. In order to actually judge and comment on a Tech N9ne album, I think you need to have listened to him for a long time and hear each album for what it's worth. Every single one of them is different and evolves from the one before it. You can say Eminem or whoever else has "better rhymes" or whatever but when it boils down to it, Tech is actually talking about real shit. Not shoving toy trucks up little boys ass', or kim kardashians ass, or a whole bunch of bullshit that rhymes but has no substance or actual meaning. This album is absolutely amazing. I really wish that people would stop saying wack shit about him, because me personally, I don't judge a rapper unless I actually know shit about him and his music. Tech is and always has been the next level type of rap that people should get geeked over but I guess liked other's have said, we all have our opinions.

I WISH Pinocchio was longer!