Tech N9ne's Earthquake!! On America's Best Dance Crew??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2006
I was waiting for someone to make a thread about this. Me and my girl were just leaving the house and all of sudden AC says performing to Earthquake by Tech N9ne. I was like WHAAAAATT?!?

Jun 26, 2007
Yea they really didnt play much tech on it....alot of juan tho....the dance they did to the chorus tho....

that was pretty dope...all crumpin and shit..

i love how tech says he snt want nothin to do w Mtv and then THEY chose one of HIS songs for one of their biggest shows...

thats proof man....u hustle hard enough....ull get ur shine....

Sep 30, 2002
When I first heard, that earthquake was performed on this show, I was like..."Of all his songs, why would they choose earthquake?" But I was impressed, I didn't really think you could dance to that song. It's crazy to think that it even happened.

Jul 1, 2004
I was waiting for someone to make a thread about this. Me and my girl were just leaving the house and all of sudden AC says performing to Earthquake by Tech N9ne. I was like WHAAAAATT?!?
LOL at callin mario lopez ac slater. god damn saved by the bell was dope back in the day.

Back on topic... good exposure for tech.