Tech N9ne's Earthquake!! On America's Best Dance Crew??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2008
Aight so late last night I was watching a re-run of America's Best Dance Crew, and was sittin there on my couch thinkin.... How fucking sweet would it be to see some crew dance to tech, no joke within 10min my wish was granted. Ha. But seriously shit is crazy how it happened, although I was dissappointed which crew was chose to dance to this song, it still turned out great. And just the fact that Tech was on here is crazy.... With earthquake being such an old song, back in the Don Juan days, off the old ass album, "From Here N' There", to me this proves that tech is not going mainstream like many say, mainstream is going tech!
Strange Music...We are your future!!
Share your thoughts....
(It's at the end, the last dance crew.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHWWsXCFDDw

Sep 24, 2002
With earthquake being such an old song, back in the Don Juan days, off the old ass album, "From Here N' There"
:ermm:
i love when idiots like yourself THINK you know wtf your talkin about and isnt even close. that is a fan made bootleg and has absolutely nothing to do with Don Juan . that shit is worse than my 3 bootlegs i did in 04 (Devilz Advocate, F.T.I. and Rebirth)

Nov 14, 2002
Their dancing was mediocre at best, and it lasted a whole 15 seconds.

It was funny when they got the songs and they were like "Ok we gotta dance to 'eathquake', by... Tech N9ne???"

Jun 9, 2007
The funniest part of the whole thing was the fact they had no idea who Tech N9ne was... then how they completely botched their routine was the icing on the cake...

Nov 14, 2002
^^ Best vid so far...

"We're from the midwest so we don't know what an earthquake is like..."

1. It's kind of like if the earth was shaking... not too hard to figure out.
2. If you're from the midwest, how do you not know Tech? You're a dance crew.

Actually, now that I watch it again it's not really that bad... lol. I like how the one guy spins when Tech's line is reversed.