Tech N9ne with a live band

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
ICP's actually playing Bamboozle out in NY in April (along with Lil Wayne and lots others), and that pretty much came from left field.
Its actually Jersey, not to be an ass but yea I just noticed this cuz Im going and I been going the past few years. Anyway, bamboozle had a thing where people make their dream setlists and I put tech and had some others. Hopefully there were enough people to at least get the organizers to consider Tech. And about ICP being there, people are throwing bitch fits on other forums and shit. Like on absolutepunk some dudes saying lets start a petition to get them kicked. Stupid shit. He said hes afraid that their fanbase is gonna fuck with other people and blach blah.

Anyway back to live bands. On Rock The Bells I was pissed that I had to sit through Knaan before Tech because I didnt like what I heard from the dude. When he performed with his live band it was fucking AWESOME! That actually got me into the dude. I went back after the show and listened to his album and Idk why but the fact that I saw him live with his live band and he rocked the show I guess got me into his music