Tech N9ne vs. Lil Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2006
maybe i should do that...lol...i was like wtf....this guy's smokin some rock.10th degree no lie
by the way welcome to the forum, make sure you read all the threads titled Vital: because they are filled with all of the information that you will likely ask and post threads about for a while

Nov 7, 2006
Tech's obviously better, and Tech's obviously going to have more supporters in his home court. As much as I make fun of Wayne and criticize him, his forced punchlines, his overpraised emphasis he puts on every word which fools people into thinking he's deep, I do like some of his stuff. Some of y'all are straight haters though

Feb 9, 2006
Lil Wayne sucks shit.

He doesn't even write his own fucking lyrics for christs sake, completley ghost written, and he flows like a drunk kid with cerebral palsy. He should have no hip hop cred. The industry puts millions into fabricating this fucking dudes life and career so they can convince dumbasses to think they're cool for listening to him. People need to stop watching MTV and stop listening to the radio cause nobody can recognize talent anymore with all this forcefed garbage being shoveled into their face.

Music nowadays is more of a fashion accessory than it is an artform.

Nov 5, 2006
Tech's obviously better, and Tech's obviously going to have more supporters in his home court. As much as I make fun of Wayne and criticize him, his forced punchlines, his overpraised emphasis he puts on every word which fools people into thinking he's deep, I do like some of his stuff. Some of y'all are straight haters though
I hope you were refering to me because yes I am a straight hater on lil wayne i literally hate him. i think his music has no substance and is meaningless, he didnt get himself into the rap game he was brought in, iced up, and dumbed down for the mainstream, yet he has the nerve to even refer to himself as the greatest rapper alive in song lyrics. the style and message he puts across in its simplicity is a slap in the face to the music industry, the bad part is is that kids these days have been coddled with senseless lyrics and havent been challenged by intellectual artists with meaning and an occasional message. There sometimes needs to be more than 20 words in a hip-hop song

Nov 5, 2006
Lil Wayne sucks shit.

He doesn't even write his own fucking lyrics for christs sake, completley ghost written, and he flows like a drunk kid with cerebral palsy. He should have no hip hop cred. The industry puts millions into fabricating this fucking dudes life and career so they can convince dumbasses to think they're cool for listening to him. People need to stop watching MTV and stop listening to the radio cause nobody can recognize talent anymore with all this forcefed garbage being shoveled into their face.

Music nowadays is more of a fashion accessory than it is an artform.
CO_SIGN

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I don't listen to his music, but I think the ONLY thing that makes me absolutely hate the dude is...
People think he's like..
Grade-A shit.

There's people that go as far as

"I ain't listenin' to your shit. Because I listen to WAYNE! Has Tech made a song with Wayne? Then I ain't listenin'!"

I was told that before.

Feb 12, 2006
Yeah wayne is str8 up garbage, I only listen to the radio at work, and they play the same songs every hour and 45 mins so i usuallly listen to classic rock. But only one on the radio that has a song i dont mind is Lupe. If Pac was alive we wouldnt be having this conversation, there would be no lil wayne.

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
That's easy... They both suck. Only Manson stole from the Stones and My Chemical Romance stole from Manson... So I guess MCR sucks harder because they're indirectly biting from the Stones, who also suck.

i dont listen to either one of them really. i guess i incorrectly assumed they sounded way different, which classifies my post as "stupid", my bad man.

but on another note, I still don't understand this whole Tech vs. Lil Wayne thing, every one and their grandparents are going to have a different opinion. at the end of the day they are both incredible artists, and Wayne has a lot of dope shit. He records ALL the time, and puts out probably every single track he does, so of course some tracks won't be up to par with his other shit but you can't hate on him for that, he's on the grind. I respect them both for what they do, they are both creative geniuses in my opinion.

May 10, 2007
Wayne kisses baby.......thats some real world shit
Yeah that's some G shit.

And no, that G doesn't stand for gangsta.

But anyways even if the guy is gay, I would still listen to him if he was a good rapper. I mean I can listen to the carter and appreciate it, otherwise shit sucks.

Lollypop isn't so bad when you're in the club with some ho's grinding on you tho.

Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
Tech N9ne could straight smoke Lil Wayne lyrically anyday, however a collabo of tha two would be pretty interesting.................
yea, you'd hear tech kill it then turn it off as wayne come on...fuck wayne. He doesnt have any talent. Only reason he famous cause he makes out with his dad, and gets it up the butt by the industry nightly.

Aug 25, 2007
Lil wayne sounds like a god dam bitch. He is the only rapper ill knock the fuck out if i see him and shove that lolipop down that retard's throat and maybe then he might not sound like a bitch. no way in hell is he even close to tech.... He has his father that got him famous..... no way in hell he could have even been on mtv with that bullshit music he makes.

p.s..... dastonedgangsta, you can royally drop on your knees and lick my ball sack for backing that bitch up. Fuck you.