Tech N9ne vs. Lil Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2007
www.freewebs.com
Hello, there was a thread a while back. There was a radio station in New Orleans having a contest and Tech beat Wayne. I cant find that thread, and cant remember what it was called other words I would of used the search.

Dec 2, 2007
lil wayne is way better than tech ya dig
Agreed so many times over.

Actually no lil wayne makes me sick hes everything wrong with rap look at this trash song lollipop going #1 on billboard for how many weeks? It's so pathetic what kids these days will buy and listen to and what there missing out on, like tech, kaliko and majority of strange.

Nov 14, 2002
there's no possible way to compare lil wayne to tech n9ne, thats like comparing the Rolling Stones to My Chemical Romance
That's easy... They both suck. Only Manson stole from the Stones and My Chemical Romance stole from Manson... So I guess MCR sucks harder because they're indirectly biting from the Stones, who also suck.

Oct 13, 2007
www.reverbnation.com
i had some dude tellin me today that lil wayne is sickkk and that he comes up wit his illest shit on adderall, and if thats him on adderall, i dont wanna hear him without it. but if u look at it, dude does what he does and makes money.

May 8, 2008
Tech N9ne could straight smoke Lil Wayne lyrically anyday, however a collabo of tha two would be pretty interesting.................

Jan 30, 2006
Lil wayne sounds like a god dam bitch. He is the only rapper ill knock the fuck out if i see him and shove that lolipop down that retard's throat and maybe then he might not sound like a bitch. no way in hell is he even close to tech.... He has his father that got him famous..... no way in hell he could have even been on mtv with that bullshit music he makes.

p.s..... dastonedgangsta, you can royally drop on your knees and lick my ball sack for backing that bitch up. Fuck you.

Jan 2, 2006
He is the only rapper ill knock the fuck out if i see him and shove that lolipop down that retard's throat and maybe then he might not sound like a bitch. no way in hell is he even close to tech.... He has his father that got him famous..... no way in hell he could have even been on mtv with that bullshit music he makes.
^^^That
reminds me of this guy.

this is crazy listen to this.... i was cruzin bumpin some tech "that owl" an now im at a light i look to my left some dudes system is bumpin..what is it? some killa cam so he turned his shit down an came at me wit "what the f**k u listenin to" i say tech that owl. ha the motha starts sayin how tech is some fake ass corny whatever type shit! so he blasted his camron sh*t an now im sayin DAMN thats a diss an im pissed! i chased this cat an ended up in a parkin lot.to put it short we had some words exchanged an this motha was talkin down so i knocked him out! what was this all about? i will tell u what started this..all because i was bumpin some ill tech sh*t an this motha was hatin. but one good thing is i knocked him out for tech! u o me tech lol.

Dec 2, 2007
Lil wayne sounds like a god dam bitch. He is the only rapper ill knock the fuck out if i see him and shove that lolipop down that retard's throat and maybe then he might not sound like a bitch. no way in hell is he even close to tech.... He has his father that got him famous..... no way in hell he could have even been on mtv with that bullshit music he makes.
Gotta say i feel the exact same way.