Tech N9ne vs. Lil Wayne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2007
I actually like the lollipop song. Lil wayne is one of the few radio rappers i have respect for. At the same time i think hes so popular because there really aint any competition because B.E.T is garbage nowadays

Jul 1, 2004
I know everybody has opinons and voices them in here. I am one of these people. But you CAN NOT come in here and LOVE ICP and anything "juggaloish" and hate on Wayne. He is on a ABSOLUTE WHOLE OTHER LEVEL than any juggalo shit.

He's doin his thing. On mtv bet radio all the shit he obviously done somethin right people.

But my opinion is... no he's not better than tech at all lyrically or ANYTHING. But he's the dopest mainstream MC out right now IMO!

Nov 5, 2006
I know everybody has opinons and voices them in here. I am one of these people. But you CAN NOT come in here and LOVE ICP and anything "juggaloish" and hate on Wayne. He is on a ABSOLUTE WHOLE OTHER LEVEL than any juggalo shit.

He's doin his thing. On mtv bet radio all the shit he obviously done somethin right people.

But my opinion is... no he's not better than tech at all lyrically or ANYTHING. But he's the dopest mainstream MC out right now IMO!
I disagree with you on that Ant. I think that a one legged feces covered gerbel crawling out of the rear end of a blatant homosexual has as much right to call into question the validity of Lil Waynes music, lack of ability, and or career.

Im trying to keep my posts clean from now on because my wife has found it interesting to poke around on the forums

Nov 5, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJRHn4axeoU

First post here.I'm a huuuuge Tech fan and couldn't sit here and read people sayin Lil wayne is better than Tecca Neena.
This should settle the debate.All us Tech fans know how Tech rocks it live.Watch this Lil Wayne show and you can see the lack of talent.WTF is this?

spend like a week reading through posts and you will come to realize that there isnt anyone on this forum that would support Lil wayne over Tech, the guy who wrote what you read was being sarcastic to the 10th degree