Tech N9ne Virb site vs Myspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Krizz did not RESCUE the damn track. Everyone needs to get off Krizz's nuts just cuz he is a strange artist. I guarantee you if you didn't know who he was and heard that shit you wouldn't like it. Twista would have got more people to buy and prolly ripped the track. Like Mass said aint no Lord Infamous Random Rapper and johnny rap a lot is gonna get Tech noticed.

I know Strange gots money just take some of that damn merchandising sales and go get luda, TI, Cham, or anyone worth paying that much for. Stop paying PDM and all them $200's and 3 thizzles to be on a track. YOU GOTTA SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY! Fuck Strange is the most frustrating label ever!

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
TheVille31 said:
Krizz did not RESCUE the damn track. Everyone needs to get off Krizz's nuts just cuz he is a strange artist. I guarantee you if you didn't know who he was and heard that shit you wouldn't like it. Twista would have got more people to buy and prolly ripped the track. Like Mass said aint no Lord Infamous Random Rapper and johnny rap a lot is gonna get Tech noticed.

I know Strange gots money just take some of that damn merchandising sales and go get luda, TI, Cham, or anyone worth paying that much for. Stop paying PDM and all them $200's and 3 thizzles to be on a track. YOU GOTTA SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY! Fuck Strange is the most frustrating label ever!
Word!

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Lord Infamous is an unknown, even though he can do what Tech can not, claim having a hand in atleast THREE Gold albums and atleast ONE Platinum... Guess people have never heard of a little ol' group called Three 6 Mafia :dead:

Aug 21, 2002
Sure we know who 3-6 Mafia is... But thats like saying put Vinnie on a track. Sure, who is Vinnie... The other dude on Naughty by Nature.. See what I'm saying...? So Lord Infamous is not a factor...

If Strange is gonna drop cheese it might as well be someone thats gonna get him attention and plays regardless if you like him or not. So T.I., Luda, Cham, Eminem whoever... Those are the people that are making noise so why not???

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
MasZive said:
If Strange is gonna drop cheese it might as well be someone thats gonna get him attention and plays regardless if you like him or not. So T.I., Luda, Cham, Eminem whoever... Those are the people that are making noise so why not???
any of those people would be tight or a song with all of them haha

Oct 2, 2006
Just an point of information: Tech can lyrically destroy all of the artists mentioned for features. The point of a feature is to bring more credibility to your name. Therefore you aren't really paying to get a verse from a big name, you are paying to be endorsed by that big name.

Endorsements bring sales gains, and sales gains mean more albums sold.

T.I., Ludacris, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, etc. their names alone will help sell more albums regardless of how they perform on the tracks.

Jan 17, 2007
rmillerpacers31 said:
Just an point of information: Tech can lyrically destroy all of the artists mentioned for features. The point of a feature is to bring more credibility to your name. Therefore you aren't really paying to get a verse from a big name, you are paying to be endorsed by that big name.

Endorsements bring sales gains, and sales gains mean more albums sold.

T.I., Ludacris, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, etc. their names alone will help sell more albums regardless of how they perform on the tracks.
Now we just have to get TO and Skai to realize this............

But since they both know everything and dont feel the need to dialog with fans... doesn't really matter

lol

i said dialog

im a fag

da9l

Aug 1, 2003
Don't spend all your dough tryna get the biggest name on a track! Get the artist most suitable for a track to make good music. A big name artist is not worth it if it hurts the music.

Aug 31, 2005
alright ill throw my 2 cents in here

guest appearences are great and you dont really need jay z or TI, recognize that Tech's style would appeal to other artist fans a la Bone Thugs and 3/6, get them on some guest spots and hope they will return the favor...that in itself would draw a lot more people than most of what ive seen

touring is great, but it isnt the best way to expand your audience. Sure you might get the occasional guy who just happened to go to the club that night or whatever but the majority trhere are already tech fans, especially considering that the tours are always in the same places. get tech on a decent tour away from the midwest

in addition, the more content for the masses the more likely something will appeal to the public. i dont want a tech album every year, but with the strange roster there is no excuse for 1 album a year, this i feel is one of the major issues with strange

and then, the thing i PMed you about. The event itself drew 30k, and then the video thing. That particular thing drew 20k viewers for each videos we did at that event, and there were over 6 video segments that i was in. to me it seemed like a good way to get the name out there to people i gurantee you have not reached...but no hard feelings