Tech N9ne Virb site vs Myspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2004
Myspace only allows five songs to be on the page at a time
Virb allows 30!
We get so many people on myspace wanting this song or that and cant make everyone happy so Virb is a happy medium. The site has not had any spam issues either. Of course there are not as many people there. The interface is different but cooler with the flash integration.
We also have eight songs available for download for those that are not that familiar with Tech. Spread the word about Virb. There is also a better chance for Tech to be featured on that site than on myspace if we get the traffic up.

ARE YOU FAN OR FOE?!?
WHICHEVER YOU CLAIM
DOWNLOAD THIS HOT TRACK NOW
FROM THE ALBUM
TECH N9NE COLLABOS: MISERY LOVES KOMPANY
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
"FAN OR FOE"

ON OUR VIRB SITE NOW!
www.virb.com/techn9ne

THIS IS FOR A GIFT TO YOU IN ANTICIPATION OF THE
MISERY LOVES KOMPANY TOUR
TOUR STARTS OCT. 5th!

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Both the MySpace & Virb are pretty horrible, honestly. Too cluttered with crap, you don't need 20 videos & 5 'Advertisements' (albums, 'call this radio station,' MTVU, etc.) plastered all over the place.

... though, that's only one persons opinion. The opinion of someone who won't touch either with a ten foot pole because of aforementioned clutteredness. :ermm:

Sep 7, 2004
Kain said:
Both the MySpace & Virb are pretty horrible, honestly. Too cluttered with crap, you don't need 20 videos & 5 'Advertisements' (albums, 'call this radio station,' MTVU, etc.) plastered all over the place.

... though, that's only one persons opinion. The opinion of someone who won't touch either with a ten foot pole because of aforementioned clutteredness. :ermm:
Point taken. No suggestions but point taken. Actually, how else do you "advertise" an independent artist who gets very little airplay or video play?
I guess we could start using carrier pigeons. hmmmm

Jan 17, 2007
skai21 said:
Point taken. No suggestions but point taken. Actually, how else do you "advertise" an independent artist who gets very little airplay or video play?
I guess we could start using carrier pigeons. hmmmm
Isn't that your job lol

Maybe you put out a good quality video and pass out some vynals to stations instead of having tech writing a letter that says
"I'm Tech N9ne. You probably know but you don't play my gangsta shit enough. Well here it is, feel free to put it on your station

Thanks,
Tech N9ne"

Maybe he should do a colabo with someone a little bit more famous than big krizz kaliko for a change. Maybe he should work on Kaboosh and Vitiligo a little more instead of touring 24/7

Just ideas

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
hey stupid (sobman), hawke is doing his job by posting shit on here, myspace, virb, and every other site, even facebook..... the best way to advertise now a days is radio tv and the net... he hits the net hard advertising be more considerate u fuck.... the radio stations play what is "hot" right now which is mostly waak shit, plus most of the labels pay the stations to get played u retard..... and oh yeh tech wouldnt be at where he is today if he didnt tour as much as he does u idiot.... yes i agree maybe a lil less touring and more studio time but still, touring is how tech and strange as a whole got such a big fan base... so quit being a douche and let them do what they do... u act like u know whats going down at strange.... and its kabosh not kaboosh... sorry if u meant no harm.. i dont give a damn... and im not trying to be an ethug or gangsta or anything.. just felt like u disrespected a hardworkin man right there...

Sep 7, 2004
sobman said:
Isn't that your job lol

Maybe you put out a good quality video and pass out some vynals to stations instead of having tech writing a letter that says
"I'm Tech N9ne. You probably know but you don't play my gangsta shit enough. Well here it is, feel free to put it on your station

Thanks,
Tech N9ne"

Maybe he should do a colabo with someone a little bit more famous than big krizz kaliko for a change. Maybe he should work on Kaboosh and Vitiligo a little more instead of touring 24/7

Just ideas
Actually that was a facetious response to the other dude. He was talking about the page having so much info. The best way to get out mass amounts of info wthout paying a left nut for TV time is on the web.
As far as your other oints. Collabos cost grip.
Jim Jones; 20k
Paul Wall; 15k
Ludacirs; 50k
50 Cent; 50-100k
Rick Ross; 15k
TI; 50k

These are artists who are "hot" nowadays. Tech can serve most of them so why pay all that for a verse from them? Can you name one artist that is hot now that is worth that kind of money that Tech would not shred on a track?
We feel that we have a pretty good grip on what we are doing over here. Travis has a great plan and we execute. You all having these discussions is great because it creates dialog and that creates more buzz. The thing I ask is that if those on here that are such die hard fans would help spread the word as I get it out, we would be able to pay 50k to have TI on a song with Tech.
Also, say you spend that money and get a verse and the label does not clear it...you just pissed away a great marketing budget huh....hmmmm
touring...well touring is how we are able to put together albums like Everready, MLK, Kabosh and the forthcoming Killer. In case you didnt notice, Tech has not been on the road in almost two months and after this tour, not again till Spring.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i would only wanna see Luda and tech on a track...and it would have to be like older luda and not wack past 2 album luda....the rest of those rappers could go die somewhere...except rick ross...cuz hes way more TRILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA then u