Tech N9ne to be featured on Upcoming E-40 album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
http://www.rapweekly.com/?p=10072
E-40 THE MOST UNDERRATED RAPPER OF ALL TIME SET TO RELEASE 2 NEW ALBUMS

With millions of records sold, nationwide sold out shows, loved by both the streets and respected amongst his peers, without question E-40 continues to reign supreme. Empowering a familiar cliché that states, “If it’s not broke, don’t fix it” the Revenue Retrievin’ series continues and the most underrated rapper returns with two brand new albums entitled “Revenue Retrievin’ Graveyard Shift” and “Revenue Retrievin” Overtime Shift.” March 29, 2011 will mark the release of the 15th and 16th albums from one of the biggest rap artist to come from the west coast. Artists T-Pain, Tech N9ne in addition to E-40’s bay area conglomerate Guce, Black C of RBL Posse, Laroo, Turf Talk, Cousin Fik, J. Stalin and The Click all grace the forth coming albums. E-40 and his son Droop-E who also raps and produces will once again share Executive Producer credits on both albums.

23 Years ago E-40 began to generate his fan base as a member of The Click initially introduced as M.V.P. releasing a EP titled “The Kings Men” in 1988. The domino-effect of that album inspired three more independent successful albums ultimately inspiring major record label Jive Records to sign E-40 where they soon introduced his critically acclaimed “In A Major Way.” During the course of the multi-album deal, he produced three gold albums and one platinum album while on Jive Records.

Then In 2005, the music macgyver partnered with the everlasting King of Crunk aka Lil Jon and signed with Warner Brothers/BME . In 2006 not only did E-40 reposition himself, but the Northern California music scene struck gold with the release of E-40’s “My Ghetto Report Card” which is also certified Gold via the RIAA. A swift two years later, he released his last album on Warner Brothers entitled the “Ball Street Journal.” With proven successes while absorbing a wealth of knowledge over the years, E-40 simultaneously motivated his immediate offspring.

In 2010 he surpassed a new benchmark when he signed to Heavy On The Grind owned by his first son also Artist/Producer Droop-E. Together they released E-40’s 13th and 14th albums entitled “Revenue Retrievin’ Day Shift” and “Revenue Retrievin’ Night Shift.” That very effort spun the Bay Area’s famed Ambassador as one of the hottest commodities in Hip-Hop with the smash hit record “Bitch” featuring Too Short and 50 Cent. Today, both fans and street soldiers around the globe can rest assured “Revenue Retreivin’ Overtime Shift” and “Revenue Retrievin’ Graveyard Shift” will be another flawless classic from the most underrated rapper of all time, E-40.
A while back it was said he was recording something for 40, looks like it may actually be released. I remember when 40 said Tech would be on The Ball Street Journal though and nothing ever came of it. Hopefully Tech doesn't get Kaliko'd though (which is doubtful, based on this article).

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Revenue Retrievin': Overtime Shift

1. Mr. Flamboyant 2K11
2. Drugs (feat. B-Legit)
3. Hillside
4. Gunz
5. Slow It Down (feat. J. Stalin & Decadez)
6. Me & My Bitch
7. Beastin
8. My Money Straight (feat. Guce & Black C (of RBL Posse))
9. I Love My Momma (feat. R.O.D. & Mic Conn)
10. I Am Your (feat. Droop-E & Laroo T.H.H.)
11. In The Morning (feat. Beeda Weeda & Work Dirty (of DB'z))
12. Punkin' Em Out
13. Born In The Struggle (feat. Dr. Cornell West & Mike Marshall)
14. Fuck Em'
15. Rear View Mirror (feat. B-Legit & Stressmatic)
16. Lookin' Back (feat. Devin The Dude)
17. Stay Gone
18. Movin' Organized Business (M.O.B.)
19. Tired Of Sellin Yola
20. Click About It (feat. The Click, Harm (of Da Rich), & Bosko)

Revenue Retrievin': Graveyard Shift

1. Barbarian
2. Serious (feat. T-Pain)
3. Graveyard Shift (feat. Cousin Fik & Choose Up Cheese)
4. My Lil Grimey Nigga
5. Yankin' (feat. Hot (of DB'z) & Laroo T.H.H.)
6. Concrete
7. Club On Lock (feat. Matt Blaque & Laroo T.H.H.)
8. Fried (feat. Tech N9ne & Marty James)
9. Back & Forth (feat. Turf Talk, Cousin Fik, & Stresmatic)
10. Bad Bitch (feat. Stressmatic & Droop-E)
11. Takin 'Em Back
12. My Shit Bang
13. The Streets Don't Love Nobody (feat. Turf Talk & DB Tha General)
14. 43 (feat. B-Legit)
15. That Candy Paint (feat. Bun B & Slim Thug)
16. E Forty
17. Trapped (feat. Mike Marshall)
18. Spooky (feat. Bosko)
19. Don't Try This At Home (feat. Philthy Rich & Stevie Joe)
20. Tuff Times (feat. Bosko & Netta B)

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I bet it has nothing to do with food or being fucked up. It's probably something along the lines of what will happen if Tech gets another heavy-breath phone call in the middle of the night.

Feb 9, 2006
Lookin forward to both these albums... Day and Night shift still get play in my whip and Im sure these 2 will add to the rotation. Good shit.