Tech N9ne (TENTATIVE) tour date thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2007
5/11/11 Toronto, ON @ The Pheonix Theatre (19+)
5/12/11 London, ON @ London Music Hall (19+)
5/13/11 Kitchener, ON @ Elements (19+)
5/15/11 Thunder Bay, ON @ Crocks (All Ages)
5/16/11 Winnipeg, MB @ Pyramid Cabaret (19+)
5/17/11 Saskatoon, SK @ The Odeaon (All Ages)
5/18/11 Calgary, AB @ The Whiskey (18+)
5/19/11 Lethbridge, AB @ Exhibition Park (All Ages)
5/20/11 Edmonton, AB @ The Starlite Room (18+)
5/21/11 Prince George, BC @ CN Centre (All Ages)
5/23/11 Victoria, BC @ Club 9one9 (2 Shows, early show All Ages late show 19+)
5/24/11 Vancouver, BC @ Vogue Theatre (All Ages

so seattle is may 26th so it must be the first day of the new tour?

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Just added the Canada dates on the first page. Makes sense than all the dates that have dropped so far are the ones to do so. Also makes sense now for Denver to not close the tour. ...kinda does suck to think that Tech shows in KC has to be $50+ though. Seems like he's playing that area too many times to not make it THAT big of a deal. Hell, Twista is mainstream and even when he plays in the Chicago area, it's pretty much not out of the ordinary price wise.

Jul 1, 2004
do people actually expect that ticket prices are going to go down in price then before? lol. stuff always goes up.
True or False. Within the last month you have bitched about gas prices going up? Probably true.

Imagine if gas prices went up in the 2 cities that have the most drivers and nowhere else was affected. Thats like Strange raising ticket prices in the 2 biggest markets, KC and Denver. Fans dont expect prices to go down. They expect them to be fair.

Nov 14, 2002
Well at any rate, you might just want to pay the money and see the shows because at this point, with all the mainstream features and whatnot, you might not exactly get the chance to see Tech in such an intimate venue next time.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
This shit better come to Milwaukee and BETTER have BLH on it!

Last tour with Lynch didn't come here:(
I know Lynch is doing this "Razorblades and Alcohol" tour coming up. I watched a little of his latest Ustream, he wasn't so sure about said tour coming to Chicago or Milwaukee just yet :ermm:
Hopefully it's around the same time as Tech in Canada, and he can just jump on the U.S. dates. At this point though, Lynch on the next tech tour doesn't seem like a sure thing this time.

Nov 14, 2002
Razorblades and Alcohol huh? Sounds like an angsty poem I wrote in high school... No wonder he can write the shit over and over again. He gets older... But angsty HS kids always stay the same age.

"HEY YOU GOT ANY OF THEM BABY NUTS? IM STARVIN!"

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
LoL... Like the KFC moviehouse red striped bucket/box?

ROFL.

I'd try one if they were fried correctly.
Yup. Fried Baby Nuts. Real Southern delicacy.

I wanna see some semi-major fried chicken chain put this product out, and include Lynch's endorsement. Gotta have one of those pics of dude making that crazy ass face with the bugged eyes. Yeah, that won't cause an uproar. :lick:

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
I know Lynch is doing this "Razorblades and Alcohol" tour coming up. I watched a little of his latest Ustream, he wasn't so sure about said tour coming to Chicago or Milwaukee just yet :ermm:
Hopefully it's around the same time as Tech in Canada, and he can just jump on the U.S. dates. At this point though, Lynch on the next tech tour doesn't seem like a sure thing this time.
I didn't hear about that tour. Hmmmm...

Feb 28, 2008
Honestly why are you guys complaining about prices.....Not that bad at all.

If you go out on the weekends you are typically spending the same amount to go out to the club/dinner whatever.

It's worth it to me and most likely cheaper than a usual night out..... Sneak your own alcohol in and it sure as hell is.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
San Diego date's added. And on one of these ticket sites they listed the openers as "Kutt Calhoun, Mayday, and Stevie Stone." So who knows if this means Kutt gets his very own set. Also, is Stevie one because he's signed to Strange now (or soon), or is it like Glasses Malone, where he's on another Tech tour just cause? Guess we'll find out soon enough...

Jan 29, 2006
San Diego date's added. And on one of these ticket sites they listed the openers as "Kutt Calhoun, Mayday, and Stevie Stone." So who knows if this means Kutt gets his very own set. Also, is Stevie one because he's signed to Strange now (or soon), or is it like Glasses Malone, where he's on another Tech tour just cause? Guess we'll find out soon enough...
usually in KC when tech has done shows and it says Kutt and Kali as openers they just get they normal time during techs show. Last time i saw kutty do a solo set on a tech tour was Hostile Takeover back in (04?)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Kutt had a solo set (well, he had BG up there for his set) for the show the night of the Everrready release. Skat & Snug did too. Those two acts and Critical Bill were the openers.

Jan 29, 2006
Kutt had a solo set (well, he had BG up there for his set) for the show the night of the Everrready release. Skat & Snug did too. Those two acts and Critical Bill were the openers.
yeah i forgot about that one. and it was actually the day after the release lol

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
This phone is being a pain in the ass with me editing the dates post. But I just saw an "official" tour flyer. All 6's and 7's tour, all the openers listed and Jay Rock's on it with Kali, Kutt and Scoob. The flyer I saw was for the July (yep) 14 show in Milwaukee.