Tech N9ne (TENTATIVE) tour date thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
That band Tech talked about wanting to sign ( iMAYDAY! ) might be on the tour, as they're mentioned on the site of one of the shows.

I took off the June 2nd date, which was the second of the two Billings, Montana dates. On the Ticketfly site it says its cancelled, maybe they decided to just do one show there instead.

And as for Denver, nah it's not at the start of the tours, Tech usually plays there in the middle or so.

Jul 1, 2004
A night I wont forget? Are you a faggot or something? Everyone on here has probably seen Tech multiple times, for as little as 20 dollars. Why pay to see the same songs but for double that? I got a job but I have more priorities than paying $50 for a show to see an artist that charged $20 last year.

You're probably a stan that bought 10 copies of Killer because Tech said to :dead:

Feb 17, 2009
Probably not, i'd rather pay 50 dollars to see Tech put on a bomb show then pay 80-100 to attend a mainstream artists show that more than likely would not even compare to tech's. you must be workin fast food if you even think twice about not going to a tech show for 50.

Jul 1, 2004
I got the money to do pretty much whatever within reason. Droppin 100 bucks on a Tech show that I've seen over 20 times doesnt really rank up there in my things to do list. Im not concerned with ticket prices seeing I get the "street team discount". I just think it sucks for people who have paid $20 for 10 years and now its upper 50's for the SAME show, excluding a couple songs, a new back drop, and another artist I could probably care less about.

Edit- Who the fuck said anything about paying for a Mainstream show? I wont even buy their albums, why would I wanna pay $50+ to see a wack show? If I wont pay $50 to see Tech, Im not gonna drop 80 to see Drake. I thought that was a given.

Jan 29, 2006
Probably not, i'd rather pay 50 dollars to see Tech put on a bomb show then pay 80-100 to attend a mainstream artists show that more than likely would not even compare to tech's. you must be workin fast food if you even think twice about not going to a tech show for 50.
that maybe the dumbest thing i have read on the internet today. I remember paying 14 dollars to see tech here in KC. Just because tech adds a few lights and a stage set doesn't mean im going to spend 50+ to see tech do the sames songs that he has been doing for years.

Feb 17, 2009
I've never paid over 30 with fees to see him in MN and i've been to every strange tour since 04. The venue has changed only once in the Twin Cities and the prices remained 25-30 depending when you purchase,Tech could easily charge 80-100 bucks and still sell out MN every time. If anyone could tell me where I could see a better live performance for $50 dollars i'd like to know.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Sat 6/18-The Catalyst
Santa Cruz, CA ($36 adv/40 day of)

$10 increase....not as bad as some other spots on the tour, but thats hella gay. the venue adds like $8 in fee's too. so it'll be around $45.

we'll see how things are lookin in June. might go if the opening acts are dope. but i doubt it will compare to the Slaughterhouse/Glasses Malone/BLH line up from the last time i went to The Catalyst

Jan 29, 2006
I've never paid over 30 with fees to see him in MN and i've been to every strange tour since 04. The venue has changed only once in the Twin Cities and the prices remained 25-30 depending when you purchase,Tech could easily charge 80-100 bucks and still sell out MN every time. If anyone could tell me where I could see a better live performance for $50 dollars i'd like to know.
ok your paying 25-30 for a show...so you dont know what its like to pay 50+ to see tech. everything you say from this point forward is invalid.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
If those MN tix were to actually shoot up to $80-100, I can't for the love of me see Tech selling out. He's still a "niche" act at this point. Sure he has a die hard fan base, but you know damn well there's a decent amount of newbies and the curious also going to his shows now. Those that won't pay that much to see dude. He's not a big mainstream act that has some hit songs.

Tech's shows are awesome as it, but he better have a dramatically changed setlist, a live band, a more advanced stage setup (complete with pyro), and a damn good opener to warrant charging that much for a show.

Nov 14, 2002
you guys are acting like spending 50 dollars for a night you wont forget is a big deal. get a job.
It's not only 50 bucks, and it's not really a night you won't forget. It's not as if everyone can just walk to a venue. If I wanted to go see Tech in Manhattan, I'd have to buy a round trip train ticket to Penn Station, pay for a cab from Penn (usually... Last time I didn't, but regretted it later), and also pay for drinks/food and whatnot while I'm there. That shit isn't ony 50 bucks.

You want to talk about a time I won't forget? Chillin with, and seeing MC Chris/Schafer the Darklord/MC Frontalot on a fucking boat cruising up the East River for twenty bucks.

Jan 20, 2007
do people actually expect that ticket prices are going to go down in price then before? lol. stuff always goes up.