Tech N9ne Red Nose:hiphopdx video from mtvU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
but putting out a video of this caliber, performing at Paid Dues, Rock the Bells, etc. Tech is doin it reallll big for an independent rapper. couldn't be more pleased with the status of Tech N9ne.
couldnt agree more......

good to see this shit.

while a lot of my other favorite rappers get worse & worse, (brotha lynch, nickatina, etc) at actual material, and even putting it out, and touring, tech rolls on haha

Nov 6, 2005
I think the album will be sick, but i dont think enough people keep in mind that they do this album to get in all the features that theyve been wanting to do for awhile, therefore, at times, lowering some quality, depending on the feature. Thats not to say that every feature isnt good in its own way, I just mean i doubt everyone likes every style brought to the table. So if you've truely got an open mind, then im sure it will be enjoyable to those that automatically write off what THEY dont like, or undersatand as trash.

Mar 12, 2006
I think the album will be sick, but i dont think enough people keep in mind that they do this album to get in all the features that theyve been wanting to do for awhile, therefore, at times, lowering some quality, depending on the feature. Thats not to say that every feature isnt good in its own way, I just mean i doubt everyone likes every style brought to the table. So if you've truely got an open mind, then im sure it will be enjoyable to those that automatically write off what THEY dont like, or undersatand as trash.
edit: i like shit like popper, messy marv, mistah fab, scarface, etc........................ i dont need "big names" just people who actually kill it

Sep 17, 2003
All my older buddies that have been into rap since... well, since rap basically came out in the 80s, always tell me that Slacker was "cheaply made" and that it looked cheap. I thought it was okay, but I see what they meant. I probably liked the "Bout 'ta Bubble" video (I am probably the only one to like that video, AND that song) from Tech as well as anything else he has done. Altho, that "Here Comes Tecca Nina" video was kinda cool. I really like Kutt's track, "Bunk Rock Bitch," so that's probably the only reason I like that video at all. It is cool, even though a lot of folks don't care for it.

But I will say that "Red Nose" is now firmly in first place as my favorite.