Tech N9ne Red Nose:hiphopdx video from mtvU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Funny thing is, Strange had no real part in the making of Good Enough, from my understanding. Prozak used his own money and everything for that video, not Strange's. Or, was that the Holy War video or whatever it was called by PDM, hm...

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Funny thing is, Strange had no real part in the making of Good Enough, from my understanding. Prozak used his own money and everything for that video, not Strange's. Or, was that the Holy War video or whatever it was called by PDM, hm...
Either way, Good Enough is one of the best music videos I've ever seen.

Mar 12, 2006
i'll pass LOL

i'd much rather see a t9x video, than an anti-drug.....

still dont understand it really.

but yea red nose > slacker

lol...............

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
that video is the shit. in the third verse, when he's walking through the hall by the lockers, reminds me exactly of the "here comes tecca nina" video. i thought that was pretty cool.
I was thinking the same thing. This video is real nice. Like somebody mentioned earlier, the cave scenes with him being hyper active and shit are completely insane. I like the typing of the text too, so that you can see his lyrics. Great video and my favorite part was probably when Tech reaches the side of that hill or whatever, looking out on the town like.. damn. Know what I mean?

Great job Strange.

Nov 14, 2002
Michampin, your posts are almost more useless than Nates.

"Yeah it's cool" and "Red Nose is the shit"... And I can't believe after all these years you're still swingin from Grant Rice's skinny jean covered dick.

I was thinking the same thing. This video is real nice. Like somebody mentioned earlier, the cave scenes with him being hyper active and shit are completely insane. I like the typing of the text too, so that you can see his lyrics. Great video and my favorite part was probably when Tech reaches the side of that hill or whatever, looking out on the town like.. damn. Know what I mean?
I like the part where he kneeled down on my hand, looked me in the eye and began singing to me....

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

Here's a relink to the youtube vid for those that don't read the first few pages of posts. Did anybody else notice that COOPDVIL edited the first post with the video? Odd...

Nov 14, 2002
LoL you're the shit. That's the vid I would have looked for. Looking at it now, I don't know if you'll appreciate the vid if you don't really like the music, but I'm going to assume that Kings likes him a little Tool.. Ha! jk

I was also a fan of all of Mansons videos... specifically Tourniquet, although I'm not a huge fan of the song.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Lol well to be honest I never heard any of Tool's music before, but that video was crazy. The music wasn't bad either, but I don't think it's something that's gonna go on my top 25 playlist lol.