Tech N9ne Red Nose:hiphopdx video from mtvU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I said that a ways back too, but if you can dl an album (pref Undertow to start) I think you'll like the shit if you give it a listen.

Never know. Tool used to fuck with Rage Against the Machine for a min if that helps. LoL. Thanks for givin a listen though.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
the video is the shit i aint really feelin the song too much just seems like the same old shit about the industry but not as good of a song...dont know if thy should have made it a single...maybe it will grow on me.

where did they shoot the video they got some characters up in there lmao

Oct 2, 2006
De La Salle its a private school in Kansas City...

Red Nose was chosen for the video because Tech decided he was done trying conform to mainstream with his videos by picking what he thought would get radio play and instead went with his first instinct of choosing red nose because it felt like a tech n9ne track and not one manufactured for the radio....

Aug 5, 2005
www.myspace.com

Red Nose was chosen for the video because Tech decided he was done trying conform to mainstream with his videos by picking what he thought would get radio play and instead went with his first instinct of choosing red nose because it felt like a tech n9ne track and not one manufactured for the radio....
good choice to imo....got people i know down here in tx...that listen to texas rap religiously diggin the video sayin the song is hot...

Nov 7, 2006

Does that mean Tech admits to changing himself in attempt to gain recognition?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com

hell ya good shit...we will see where this goes hopefully no where but up

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Sometimes I wonder if they work for Strange when that kind of shit happens. It's just odd to me that their first post is a download for the video.

Nov 14, 2003
and judging by the way this video turned out, and the reviews it is receiving, he should have been doing this all along

Feb 17, 2006
4:27, not a doubt thats D-Loc from KMK.. the hats and sunglasses of the people to d-loc's right could be richter, daddy x and or bobby b.. oh and my .02 sick video.. happy as hell he finally said fuck it and did what he wanted for the single... i do find it interesting the board's liking of his face paint and creation of "the clown". i would have expected much more criticism from a board that mostly rips on ICP, but the paint is much more tribal and the only word i can think of is: 'badass'

nonetheless, i have read only a couple posts ranking below their top video, to slacker which can be understood. i seriously doubt any mainstream TV play just because the industry is then forced to succumb to Tech's statements of being slept on but hey anything could happen. but putting out a video of this caliber, and CD i expect to be his best to date, performing at Paid Dues, Rock the Bells, etc. Tech is doin it reallll big for an independent rapper. couldn't be more pleased with the status of Tech N9ne, and never been more pumped for an album of his.