Tech N9ne and Lil Wyte collab coming soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Wyte was becoming a major factor when he dropped Doubt Me Now, but as he made more music he didn't gain popularity.

And I don't think he was really ever featured on many songs.

Sounds like a good collab to me.

Feb 28, 2008
Lil wyte got tha skillz thats for sure..only white rapper besides prozak i can tolerate.
Lol.....and both them rappers suck.

Lil wyte is alright in very, very small dosages. He has no diverse subject matter at all. He also describes the term "wigger" quite well too lol.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Wyte was becoming a major factor when he dropped Doubt Me Now, but as he made more music he didn't gain popularity.

And I don't think he was really ever featured on many songs.

Sounds like a good collab to me.
wyte was on a lot of that three 6 mafia/hypnotize minds shit over the years...i just got tired of his shit quick...hella repetitive subject matter....cars/bitches/drugs blah blah blah....i only listened to him because he was within the three 6 mafia camp but the content lacked over time...the more i listened , the less i liked

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Dope. I kid you not when I say Lil Wytes first album "Doubt Me Now" is one of the only rap albums I own that I can listen to front to back. The production is amazing.

Not to mention, Wyte moves units too. Dude can rap his ass off.

This is one of my favorite tracks off of the album:

Yea.....I copped that Doubt me Now when it dropped......production makes you listen to that cd alone. I like that skit where dude is dropping his kids off at school saying he will be drunk and fucked up to pick them up.....shit had me rollin.

Glad to see these 2 will collab....