Tech N9ne and Lil Wyte collab coming soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Dope. I kid you not when I say Lil Wytes first album "Doubt Me Now" is one of the only rap albums I own that I can listen to front to back. The production is amazing.

Not to mention, Wyte moves units too. Dude can rap his ass off.

This is one of my favorite tracks off of the album:

Feb 18, 2006
Dope. I kid you not when I saw Lil Wytes first album "Doubt Me Now" is one of the only rap albums I own that I can listen to front to back. The production is amazing.

Not to mention, Wyte moves units too. Dude can rap his ass off.

This is one of my favorite tracks off of the album:

thank you. imma have to check this guy out song is dope

Jun 13, 2005
lol, this would have been exciting back on 04'. NOW Lil Wyte is too much of a dope fiend that he has got nothing left. Notice the tracks picked out were not from his The One and Only and The Bad Influence, both GARBAGE AS FUCK. Phinally Phamous was dudes swan song.

Jun 22, 2007
lol, this would have been exciting back on 04'. NOW Lil Wyte is too much of a dope fiend that he has got nothing left. Notice the tracks picked out were not from his The One and Only and The Bad Influence, both GARBAGE AS FUCK. Phinally Phamous was dudes swan song.
Say wha? The One and Only was dope as fuck. Bad Influence sucked tho, I do agree with that. His first 3 tho (Doubt Me Now, Phinally Phamous & The One and Only) are classics IMO.

But I do agree it would have been better in 03-05.

Oct 17, 2006
"drop it off, drop it off, bitch i got a sawed off. Put that money in the bag or ho i'll blow your ass off."....and the track "Doubt Me Now" (track 1 on the album) is INCREDIBLE!!!....beat is great!

i didnt realize we had some lil wyte fans on here. I'm not a huge fan of the last 2 albums, but the first 2 are both classics. last two were ehhh but not terrible.