Tech N9ne - All 6's & 7's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
i honestly believe yuk wasnt a "big enough" star for this album...if you look at all the features ...thery're all mainstream and relevant...im not talking about the hook singers...the rappers

busta ,twista,yelawolf,snoop, e40, pain, wayne...yeah there were some less known rappers from other countries and twisted insane which for me was the weakest link on WWC......fuckin shocked lady gaga didnt make an appearance...probably could have done something better for the "delusional" track...that bitch singing really kills it for me...and then theres the skits...random as fuck...that richie clown is a fuckin stan and a half...that bitch rapping also has no place on this album....and then theres that voicemail with what sounds to be a white bitch hating on tech for his mohawk...again why? random ass voicemail skits and to me screams filler..

and dont get me started on that pledge bullshit....i find hilarious the only ive heard talking about the cult leader shit is tech...and it makes sense since he wants all his people to recite it to him one by one..and if they dont well they arent welcome...what was the point of putting it on the cd twice in different ways...to keep you hearing it, pounding it into your brain...i dont believe it nor do i care to recite to tech to prove myself...yet somehow i fucking know the words even though i tried not to.....tech is on some other shit for that
ive listened to the album half a dozen time and i couldnt recite that pledge if my life depended on it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I tried listening to a few Twisted Insane songs that someone posted in a thread and I just wasn't feeling his stuff at all. He raps fast but it sounds really unnatural to me and forced to me plus also at least in the songs posted he was always off beat. Like he was just flowing without trying to match the beat at all. Then again the whole rapping fast to just rap fast thing is played out to me, there are some that still do it well but not many in my opinion.

That's cool he is on the new Tech album though I'm sure it will gain him some new fans and a wider audience outside of the west coast.

I've still yet to hear a Yelawolf song so I don't have anything positive or negative to say about his music.

Okay, I have no idea why I've posted in this thread as much as I have seeing I'm not a Tech fan and don't plan on listening to the album anyways. I'm out lol.

Apr 2, 2010
ive listened to the album half a dozen time and i couldnt recite that pledge if my life depended on it
Same and I can memorize most songs/verses after 1 listen through, even shit like this its crazy

I guess its because that shit was boring and didn't stick out to me, I always skip that anyways, same thing with Cult Leader its cheesy as fuck and only the chorus is dope. Don't get me started on that emo track So Lonely either :ermm:

Feb 25, 2007
this. i must be too old or not a juggalo type fan or somethin, tech just doesnt do it for me anymore. killer was the last album i enjoyed much of and really its been since absolute power since i loved the whole album.
I'd say 'Absolute Power' had a more "juggalo-type" feel to me, then anything he's put out recently. That album was out there.

Jun 24, 2005
The skits are stupid and get REALLY annoying after multiple listens.

Fuck the pledge. That shit is stupid as hell.

I Love Music is terrible. Owe Like Pookie or whatever is terrible. Mama Nen is skipped. Promised Land was alright at first, but I don't like it anymore.

Favorites are World Wide Choppers, So Lonely, Am I a Psycho, Delusional, Cult Leader (Liz Suwandi is great) and Technicians.

Fuck Food is alright, but T-Pain really annoys the hell out of me. The auto-tune sucks and then his fast rapping doesn't really fit for some reason. It just doesn't sound right. Lil Wayne's verse was ok, but his little giggles are stupid.

I think I might download all the bonus tracks, see which ones I like and make the album without all the skits and skips.

Nov 7, 2006
lyrics are correct, features are correct, and beats are correct. only thing i didnt like was like half the hooks. cant stand that chick thats on the last song.

Apr 20, 2005
tech is on my top 10 best rappers list but i hate most of his hooks. gucci mane and waka flocka can make better hooks than tech. atleast some of theirs are listenable.

whats up with all them opera-ish hooks/chorus he'd be having?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
tech is on near the top of my 10 worst rappers list and i hate most of his hooks. gucci mane and waka flocka can make better hooks than tech. atleast some of theirs are dope as fuck.

whats up with all them faggot ass opera-ish hooks/chorus he'd be having?
fixed and I agree with the fixed post :)

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
The skits are stupid and get REALLY annoying after multiple listens.

Fuck the pledge. That shit is stupid as hell.

I Love Music is terrible. Owe Like Pookie or whatever is terrible. Mama Nen is skipped. Promised Land was alright at first, but I don't like it anymore.

Favorites are World Wide Choppers, So Lonely, Am I a Psycho, Delusional, Cult Leader (Liz Suwandi is great) and Technicians.

Fuck Food is alright, but T-Pain really annoys the hell out of me. The auto-tune sucks and then his fast rapping doesn't really fit for some reason. It just doesn't sound right. Lil Wayne's verse was ok, but his little giggles are stupid.

I think I might download all the bonus tracks, see which ones I like and make the album without all the skits and skips.
I think it's funny how people like stick showup only when a tech album drops, and still relentlessly speaks about how he downloads it, motherfucker if you don't like new tech get the fuck on with your life.

And are all you scared tech's gunna reply and have you biting your nails like scared children all night while you grip your handlotion and watch your food network....

Aug 23, 2002
I think it's funny how people like stick showup only when a tech album drops, and still relentlessly speaks about how he downloads it, motherfucker if you don't like new tech get the fuck on with your life.

And are all you scared tech's gunna reply and have you biting your nails like scared children all night while you grip your handlotion and watch your food network....

Back to the topic at hand. This album is not bad at all. this album is currently number 4 on the billboard 200 with 56000 sold. That's an amazing accomplishment. Now I know some of tyler the creator/odfwgkta nut riders will say he already did that, but nah, he is signed to a record label with deep pockets with a major label roster that threw a ton of money at his record and still managed to only sell that.

I know his music ain't for everyone and some of his fans are fruits, but I enjoy this album. And its good that someone who still posts on these boards made it into the top 5 albums in the country. That is all.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
the album is good. I agree with alot of you that he could of thrown out the skits.

Just like any album the first spin won't do it justice. The more I listened to it the more I liked certain songs. The one thing I can count with Tech's albums is that there is always 2-3 tracks that standout from the crowd and I'm willing to pay for those tracks (thanx to amazon/itunes).