Tech N9ne - All 6's & 7's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
YALL SOME FUCKING IDIOTS THIS ALBUM IS BANGING
Tell us how you really feel Justin. Because you know it's not like people are entitled to their opinions and all.

Just curious, is this a solo album or a comp/collab type album? I'm not a fan of Tech so I dont really care much but if it's a solo that's a whole lot of features.

Props on having Chino Moreno and Stephen Carpenter on their though. I just hope Tech isn't on the next Deftones album lol.

May 16, 2002
I have yet to hear it, but 24 tracks is overkill IMO. Plus, it's 2011 and I seriously don't want to hear "skits" on any album. Anybody putting skits on their albums after 1997 deserve to be bootlegged :siccness:

Nov 6, 2005
You kinda rebuttled your own post... There are quite a bit of skits on this album, I agree.

This CD goes a little too far in the "cult" direction... but I still have quite a few listens on here. I skip a good portion of the middle, but Ive got some favs. on both the beginning and end of the album. On the skits note, half the skits on this album dont even make any fucking sense, which threw me off.... oh well, it is definitely better than some of his last releases, and definitely took a different direction than I thought a "Tech N9ne Mainsteam Album" would... Was pleasantly surprised tbh.

Apr 25, 2002
I think this album is up there with the old school Tech (AP Anghellic) better than his last few efforts. I am quite pleased with the features except for Snoop. I seen some hate on the BoB verse and I thought it was actually pretty good. Way different than what I expected from him.

Feb 23, 2003
Tell us how you really feel Justin. Because you know it's not like people are entitled to their opinions and all.

Just curious, is this a solo album or a comp/collab type album? I'm not a fan of Tech so I dont really care much but if it's a solo that's a whole lot of features.

Props on having Chino Moreno and Stephen Carpenter on their though. I just hope Tech isn't on the next Deftones album lol.
ALL I'M SAYING IS I LISTENED TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM WITHOUT SKIPPING A SINGLE TRACK... I WAS REALLY FEELING THIS ALBUM ALOT.. THIS IS HIS BEST RELEASE SINCE EVERREADY.. BUT I AM A HUGE TECH FAN SO MAYBE I'M BIASED

Apr 2, 2010
Naw, I'm not much of a tech fan and this album is great. Some of the songs have a vibe you'll never find anywhere else like the one in my sig..

The hook on Worldwide Choppers goes hard..I give this album a 7

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
ALL I'M SAYING IS I LISTENED TO THE ENTIRE ALBUM WITHOUT SKIPPING A SINGLE TRACK... I WAS REALLY FEELING THIS ALBUM ALOT.. THIS IS HIS BEST RELEASE SINCE EVERREADY.. BUT I AM A HUGE TECH FAN SO MAYBE I'M BIASED
See, that's cool and all and I'm glad you really like the new album by one of your favorite rappers. But calling people fucking idiots for not feeling the same way is well, idiotic.

Feb 28, 2008
See, that's cool and all and I'm glad you really like the new album by one of your favorite rappers. But calling people fucking idiots for not feeling the same way is well, idiotic.
+1

I have yet to hear it, but 24 tracks is overkill IMO. Plus, it's 2011 and I seriously don't want to hear "skits" on any album. Anybody putting skits on their albums after 1997 deserve to be bootlegged :siccness:
God forbid someone make a concept album.....

Seriously this album may not be up to par track per track but as a whole it is a great album and flows together and I appreciate that.

And since when is more of something a bad thing??? This is why music is such bullshit these days. It;s all on the next chart topper, the next ringtone rap star and bullshit like that. At least tech is giving his fans their money;s worth.

I'm just glad indie rap is making a giant step in this direction...

I honestly dont get why anyone would hate on success like this.....It's all hard work paying off.....and anyone should respect that.

Dec 3, 2005
that album cover is fruity as c-lim.....

why have 2 tracks about the pledge...brainwashing bullshit

the skits are fuckin stupid filler...its an average cd....i can skip most tracks and feel fine doing it
this. i must be too old or not a juggalo type fan or somethin, tech just doesnt do it for me anymore. killer was the last album i enjoyed much of and really its been since absolute power since i loved the whole album.

worldwide choppers was cool, and like two other tracks, everything else had me reaching for the next track button

Feb 10, 2008
meh how can he forget yuk , shit after what yuk did for him .. i aint even mad though but atleast put on some features with yuk , niggahs gone all commercial and shit .. and im a huge tech fan but fuhk this shit

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What did Yuk do for Tech? I know he is part of The Regime which honestly never has amounted to much (output wise) but besides that. Because from what I can tell Tech has gotten as successful as he is doing it himself and not anything Yuk has ever done for him.

Also how do you know Tech even had anything to do with Yuk not being on it? Maybe Yuk was too busy doing his own shit to shoot him a verse or two before deadline. Who knows.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Also how do you know Tech even had anything to do with Yuk not being on it? Maybe Yuk was too busy doing his own shit to shoot him a verse or two before deadline. Who knows.
i honestly believe yuk wasnt a "big enough" star for this album...if you look at all the features ...thery're all mainstream and relevant...im not talking about the hook singers...the rappers

busta ,twista,yelawolf,snoop, e40, pain, wayne...yeah there were some less known rappers from other countries and twisted insane which for me was the weakest link on WWC......fuckin shocked lady gaga didnt make an appearance...probably could have done something better for the "delusional" track...that bitch singing really kills it for me...and then theres the skits...random as fuck...that richie clown is a fuckin stan and a half...that bitch rapping also has no place on this album....and then theres that voicemail with what sounds to be a white bitch hating on tech for his mohawk...again why? random ass voicemail skits and to me screams filler..

and dont get me started on that pledge bullshit....i find hilarious the only ive heard talking about the cult leader shit is tech...and it makes sense since he wants all his people to recite it to him one by one..and if they dont well they arent welcome...what was the point of putting it on the cd twice in different ways...to keep you hearing it, pounding it into your brain...i dont believe it nor do i care to recite to tech to prove myself...yet somehow i fucking know the words even though i tried not to.....tech is on some other shit for that

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
i honestly believe yuk wasnt a "big enough" star for this album...if you look at all the features ...thery're all mainstream and relevant...im not talking about the hook singers...the rappers

busta ,twista,yelawolf,snoop, e40, pain, wayne...yeah there were some less known rappers from other countries and twisted insane which for me was the weakest link on WWC......fuckin shocked lady gaga didnt make an appearance...probably could have done something better for the "delusional" track...that bitch singing really kills it for me...and then theres the skits...random as fuck...that richie clown is a fuckin stan and a half...that bitch rapping also has no place on this album....and then theres that voicemail with what sounds to be a white bitch hating on tech for his mohawk...again why? random ass voicemail skits and to me screams filler..

and dont get me started on that pledge bullshit....i find hilarious the only ive heard talking about the cult leader shit is tech...and it makes sense since he wants all his people to recite it to him one by one..and if they dont well they arent welcome...what was the point of putting it on the cd twice in different ways...to keep you hearing it, pounding it into your brain...i dont believe it nor do i care to recite to tech to prove myself...yet somehow i fucking know the words even though i tried not to.....tech is on some other shit for that

Yelawolf was the weakest link on the WWC song. Twisted Insane should of had a 16.