Tech N9ne - Absolute Power Samples

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
Thought I'd post some snippets for everyone who hasn't heard this CD, & since we don't got A.P. on the sicc shop, yet I decided to post'em here first. You'll need the Real Audio Player to play these tracks.. I'll post a link on the bottum to get the program if you don't already got it.

[edit]This is an advance copy so the final release will most likely be different..[/edit]

01 intro
02 industry is punks
03 here comes tecca nina
04 imma tell
05 slacker
06 keep on keepin' on
07 gunz will bust
08 biancas and beatrices
09 diamond joes
10 slither
11 disturbance
12 trapped in a psychos body
13 t9x
14 she devil
15 worst enemy
16 signing off
17 absolute power
18 yada yada yada
19 constantly dirty
20 i'm a playa

Click the image below to get the Real Audio Player..

Aug 20, 2002
Hey t9anghellic420 - how many times are you going to post saying that you have the cd when you seriously dont. There are only 2 copies to date that are the ACTUAL cd/dvd. I know that you are nowhere close to being one of those people. If your name was travis or Aaron (Thats tech's real name if ya didnt know) than i would believe ya. You might have the Advance which was out like a week ago which like hundreds of people have too. I aint tryin to clown on ya but there is a point when being a fan turns into an OBSESSION

Aug 25, 2002
i wouldn't doubt he has the full cd.

All of those sample tracks have already been leaked online. I know because I have it too heh. I think alot of people have it. It might not exactly be like retail because its an advance copy of it and there is a possibility the retail cd may be different.

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
Re: i wouldn't doubt he has the full cd.

Infest said:
All of those sample tracks have already been leaked online. I know because I have it too heh. I think alot of people have it. It might not exactly be like retail because its an advance copy of it and there is a possibility the retail cd may be different.
Yea, well not everyone has a broadband connection & the time to download it. So I'm sure some people appreciate that.

Originally posted by TNT NAMO C-Boyz
on the track "the worst", who is his worst enemy?
Correct me if I'm wrong but at the end it says his dick..

Aug 23, 2002
Re: Re: i wouldn't doubt he has the full cd.

feben said:

Yea, well not everyone has a broadband connection & the time to download it. So I'm sure some people appreciate that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but at the end it says his dick..
I havent heard the song so I don't know.

So his worst enemy is his dick? lol true I can relate to that.

Jul 7, 2002
Only Tech and Trvais have the "full cd"....there are 2 copies....you all forget about the other tracks.

VICTORY
SHOCKED
HYRDO
THE GRENCH
and a couple others that are on disc 2

Apr 26, 2002
i went down to Rock Bottom Records out here in Antioch...and they said that shit ain't crackin till sept. 23 or something.....is it available now anywhere else? let ya boy know....peace

Playa-T