Tech N9ne - Absolute Power Samples

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
T9anghellic...was your close friend possibly...THE INTERNET....lol. When the real cd comes out are you going to post that you have it 10 times a day for a month?

May 11, 2002
wikked.8k.com
I just wanna hear a piece of that mothafukka. Heard "Slakker," "Grench," and one other one. I aint got no fukkin' RealPlayer, and someone got a password on this fukkin' computer, to where I can't install anything, unless I know the fukkin' password. Anybody got them on MP3?

Sep 3, 2002
i been readin a couple of these posts and i gotta say one thing...........t9anghellic420, u dont need to have at the bottom of all your posts"ROB FROM KCMO(HOME OF TECH N9NE) GO AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i mean that just looks gay. are you trying to prove something? maybe that tech is from your hometown? well i see that all over your posts and personally i dont give a shit and you dont have the cd.

Aug 19, 2002
t9anghellic = the sole tech n9ne cheerleader

GO AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

anybody hear heard the full version of Shocked, i just wanna know if the whole song is as off the hook as that video that i saw of tech in the studio. that was some hard on point shit from what i heard of it......

also, does anyone have an idea of whats gonna be on the DVD? I don't want to know exactly becuz i still wanna be surprised, but does anyone have any real idea???

nkc

Sicc OG
Sep 13, 2002
www.bravepages.com
heat that is what i mean like i have ima tell but its only a min and a half long same for all the other new stuff except for slacker

who has im a player in mp3 format?? or nething else besides real player??

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
waitin for that album to come out...tech n9ne can rap KC like no other

sweatin wit anticipation/chop up the whole nation/keep it in the underground/like them Brits who stay bound