Tech N9ne - Absolute Power Samples

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2002
whoa man!

this CD is the s***!! in my town tech n9ne isnt very popular but everyone that has listened to this is in shock, he is so real, and the originality of the music is the s***

Aug 21, 2002
I had to post because I was tired of seeing that name "MOMURDARUS" when I logged in and couldnt pronounce it plus it alway's pissed me off, so if yall wondering why I replied to this thread, then this is why. Sounds like "Maurmaduke" or something! Heh, heh, heh...

Nov 14, 2002
I wonder how many people will get an email because I replied to this dead, dead, dead, dead, dead string? LoL. Hope ya like the post, kids...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
yo lil_wattage......this is an old post homie....it was made before Absolute Power came out and fools were claiming to have the cd when they only had the advance copy that was put into mp3s across the internet....if you went out and bought absolute power and got a dvd with it.....you got the real deal homie.

Nick

Mar 2, 2003
shit i had the reall thing like a month b4 it came out or so, and i had the advance version but the advance was the same, the only thing different was that on pyscho the chorus was forwards instead of backwards, and the only reson i had that shit was to tied me over intuil the reall shit came out, i couldn't just sit back and not support tech, hell nah
one
GhosT