TAZTWISTED "THA HAUNTING" AUDIO FREE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
DO ME A FAVOR AND DOWNLOAD THE FIRST TRACK AND INTRO AND PUT IT ON CDR THEN PLAY IT IN A COOL SYSTEM....AFTER THAT IF YA DONT LIKE IT DONT HIT THE REST UP.BUT THIS IS GOING TO BE OFF IN A FEW MORE DAYS AND NEVER WILL IT BE RELEASED AGAIN BUT WHEN THE NEXT ALBUM DROPS YOULL BE WANTING TO HAVE THAT OLD SHIIIAAAT CUZ THE NEW SHIT IS ON A DIFFERENT TIP ........PEACE~TAZ/RO

May 14, 2002
Taz,this whole fucking cd is knockin.My favorite cuts are"Still talking shit","Conquer the world"And the track with Sydal.I cant see how lables left you alone when you was droppin heat like this.Stay up cuzzo.Rikoloko

Feb 20, 2003
man that shit is weak blood, you muthafuckas can say i'm hatin all you want but I know quality music and that sure in the fuck ain't it.

Apr 25, 2002
Chewdogg go to www.searchmpthree.com and click on hip hop and type in taztwi$ted (just like that) and it will bring the page up (thanks for the support).Gutter I already can figure out who you are and stop hatin and start congradulatin CUZZZ! And like my first track said "All of ya'll can just suck my dick!You can quote me now cuzz im still talkin shit"!And if you got sumthang better well bring it on and lets hear it.We got two more commin to ya and you might be surprised on what you hear (Beats/lyrics ect.) Anyone else who need some tracks besides the haters holla......

I just dropped 2 for V-boys new album
1 for Jenro & me and Tactouts new track
6 for Rikoloko solo
and we got 4 new ones from the SIC CITY HUSTLAZ new album and you gots to hear that there!
Thanks to J-locc,V-Boy & Rikoloko for breadin your boy up when I was on the streets ~One luv holla

Apr 25, 2002
Last Chance to download!The new snips of the next album goes up in a few days & this album goes down........
Downloads been pretty good for being up 1 month(Thanks to all who listened).
TAZ "THA RECRUIT" COMMING SOON

To those sending pmz for the SIC CITY HUSTLAZ "Sic-n-Twisted" cd I am doing my best to get those out to ya'll in a couple days.
Anyone who wants to feat. with me on this new album holla at me cuzz its a few tracks shy of being finished.I got the place if you got the time.Peace ~TAZ
408-4151376 or e-mail me [email protected]
I am bizzy but I will try my best to get at you fast....