TAZTWISTED "THA HAUNTING" AUDIO FREE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Ite i aint gonn bullshit...i didn't even bother downloading a single track...but i wanna buy a copy to help support ya...I know what its like to be homeless & i know what its like to struggle...so lemme know whas up

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
TAZTWI$TED,

Whats up Family! like i told you man....if you need anything dont hesitate mayne! its nothing.....

Support this shit ya'll.....TAZ is the realest cat out here...ya'll need to holla for that production as well...shit is on a whole other level! believe that!

a TAZ, hit me as soon as you can...want to know the get down mayne......heated!

ARSEN

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
taz you know me n arsen got u! slide thru so we can discuss shit ...no1 should be alone. you got talent dont let this get u down..sounds corny but it will make u stronger. im ah check the album right now and put some news up on my site

Apr 25, 2002
sup wittit taz...this your boy who hooked u up wit dem vids long time ago....i might need some help on some audio editing or whut not, but ill hit up tho cuzzin...stay up

Apr 25, 2002
Get at me 4 realz

Arsen:Thanks for tha love mayne & for spreading the word.If you can put this on the other sites i would be happy.
Young Moe & Cane ya'll are some cool Mo&*%F&O ya know.
You can get at me anytime for some beats or what ever jus get at Arsen he gots the info.
Tactout hit me with the digits or page me cuzz this is the last day my phome line will be up.Tomorrow I turn my keyes in for my condo. I got my shit in storage but I am mobal and will be in the 408 for a minute.

K9 wassup mayne I remember you still and if you need some help here is my pager 408-415-1376 or e-mail me at
[email protected] or [email protected] I WILL ALWAYS CHECK THEM WHEN I SEE A COMP.

EVERYONE ELSE WHO HEARD GOOD SHIT ABOUT ME.WELL THERE RIGHT! "I WOULD GIVE THE SHIRT OFF MY BACK IF YA NEEDED IT.............PEACE.

CUDDIE CUTT:I GOT YOUR V-MAIL AND HIT ME WHEN YOUR FREE I GOT YOU STILL PIMPIN.