Tax Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2011
It's about that time where Uncle Sam either takes more money or gives you some money back. I was reading there might be a slight delay on refunds this year.

Source

Source 2

Any tips on how to get more from your refund would be greatly appreciated.

I know it varies if you're married, own a house, have dependents, etc...

$hare the knowledge....

Nov 1, 2005
IRS plans to open the 2015 filing season and begin processing individual income tax returns on Jan. 20

Not just accepting them, but processing them.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It's about that time where Uncle Sam either takes more money or gives you some money back. I was reading there might be a slight delay on refunds this year.

Source

Source 2

Any tips on how to get more from your refund would be greatly appreciated.

I know it varies if you're married, own a house, have dependents, etc...

$hare the knowledge....
1. Don't be a single male
2. Have several kids
3. Maintain a minimum wage job, or don't
4. Receive thousands of dollars

May 9, 2002
i owe every fucking year...i pissed somebody somewhere off real bad
You need to adjust your w-4 so that doesnt happen. Are you claiming 0? 1? 2? head of household?

Lots of people have no idea how to file and about exemptions. Do some research so you dont get fucked by Uncle Sam.

Feb 3, 2014
You need to adjust your w-4 so that doesnt happen. Are you claiming 0? 1? 2? head of household?

Lots of people have no idea how to file and about exemptions. Do some research so you dont get fucked by Uncle Sam.
ive always claimed 0...then one year i claimed 1 and i got fucked worse than ever...i use turbo tax but this year im gonna get them done by somebody cause youre right i dont know wtf im doing in i just fill in the boxes blindly..im sure someone who knows their shit could get me something back...or at least make me owe less